You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

This week I am loving:

Czech birds - They are so cute and they are everywhere in the Czech! Fancy that!

Purple - It's a colour! LOL!

Hating:

That Amanda Harrington is allowed to live.

That I am not allowed to blundgeon Amanda Harrington about the head, neck, and shoulders with a Hammer.

That people actually read Amanda's column and like... totally listen to its sound advice and deep introspection!

Ha, I actually look out for her column just to come on here and see what S31 thinks of it really.

This week I'm loving: The new bouncer on the Newz bar. He probably deals drugs and intimidates innocent people for a living but I think he's a big softie at heart. We're going on a date on sunday.

This week I am loving:

Czech birds - They are so cute and they are everywhere in the Czech! Fancy that!

Purple - It's a colour! LOL!

Hating:

That Amanda Harrington is allowed to live.

That I am not allowed to blundgeon Amanda Harrington about the head, neck, and shoulders with a Hammer.

That people actually read Amanda's column and like... totally listen to its sound advice and deep introspection!

I'd like to bludgeon her in the vagina with my cock.

Hiya!

Wow what a busy week, Monday I stayed in bed all day after Kev Seed battered the fuck out of me in the Newz Bar bogs when I wouldn't snort coke off his bell end!. Two black eyes is sooooooo not good for a photoshoot. My mum took Savannah (I think that's her name anyway) to school while I sat off watching This Morning. I really love Fern Britton and can't believe that everyone has a go at her for having a gastric band fitted! I mean, how nasty can people be?

Tuesday I had to get down to Cricket because there was a 70 per cent off sale so I wore some massive sunglasses that made me look like a human fly and maxed out my credit card. I then met Jennifer Ellison for lunch in the Cube VIP area, everyone whistled at us because we had short skirts on and our tits were bouncing out all over the place but I think it's wrong for people to be judged on their appearances.

Got to dash, all my friends are coming round for an Ann Summers night, i've managed to pack Savannah off to her dads for 2 weeks again then I'm off to LA again to try and get an acting/DJ or modelling job, who cares anyway, beats being here for a few weekends as there are no major parties on at the moment.

This week I'm loving: Jimmy Choos, Chanel, Facebook, my new mobile, my new credit card.

This week I'm hating: My uber expensive mobile contract & my credit card going over its' limit

Superb again Doctor Troy.

Tell you what pisses me off about Liverpool's nouveau riche, is the way they're genuinely admired by all of the littel wannabes. You can just imagine orange twats looking at her going "God she'z so gor'jus! a wan veneers like errrz, Greg sayz ee's gonna buy me some for me birthdy if a go down on'm"

The same type of people who watch Colleen Mcfuckface presenting TV shows with all the joie de vivre of a Jehova's Witness who's just been diagnosed with a melanoma, and say "She'z sho talent'd! ohmygod an err bag's gor'jus!"

Great stuff gentlemen.

S31 is right, it's saddening to think about the people of Liverpool's social 'elite'.

What have got? Q list Hollyoaks actors and actresses who can't even get onto one of more popular soaps on Britsh TV, lead by someone who's challenging Aaron Seltzer for world's biggest douche of a director award; unbearably poor, unfunny DJs putting on their radio voice in expensive bars in a desparate attempt to get recognised by an orange assortment of falied popstars, models and actresses; small time drug dealers chasing footballers around Matthew Street and shaking hands with bouncers to try and get a bit of a 'rep', and then a production line of 'funboys' and girls with mini skirts stuck up their arse who are trying desparately to be one of the above. Anyone with a combination of fame and common sense wouldn't go near our city centre; in fact the last person worthy of respect to do so was Curtis Warren, and even he fucked off to Holland.

Superb again Doctor Troy.

Tell you what pisses me off about Liverpool's nouveau riche, is the way they're genuinely admired by all of the littel wannabes. You can just imagine orange twats looking at her going "God she'z so gor'jus! a wan veneers like errrz, Greg sayz ee's gonna buy me some for me birthdy if a go down on'm"

The same type of people who watch Colleen Mcfuckface presenting TV shows with all the joie de vivre of a Jehova's Witness who's just been diagnosed with a melanoma, and say "She'z sho talent'd! ohmygod an err bag's gor'jus!"

I don't know what's worse, the likes of Ellison, Curran, Harrington etc. or the creosote covered, skanked-up checkout girls who seek to emulate them.

I don't know what's worse, the likes of Ellison, Curran, Harrington etc. or the creosote covered, skanked-up checkout girls who seek to emulate them.

Surely the former? Because they've got the money and the opportunity to actually buy some stylish clothes, or fly to Milan or Paris for a good show rather than pose around in the Newz bar looking orange!

What IS the excuse for wearing shit like this when your husband takes home 150k a week?

curran.jpg

Surely the former? Because they've got the money and the opportunity to actually buy some stylish clothes, or fly to Milan or Paris for a good show rather than pose around in the Newz bar looking orange!

What IS the excuse for wearing shit like this when your husband takes home 150k a week?

curran.jpg

What's with those boots? Does she walk like Keyser Soze?

Was driving home the other day and stopped at the traffic lights, 4 girls who were about sixteen proceeded to cross the road. All were wearing virtually the same clothes, all on their mobiles in their own world were twirling their hair walking, they had orange faces and talking into their phones louder than Brian Blessed in a shouting competition. They all had the same boots on and looked like complete and utter fucking tramps. All clones of each other, I bet any kid that age who doesn't wear what they wear gets happy slapped or called a lezzer.

I drove off and I was like "Oh my god, those boots sooooo don't go with the rest of their clothes" before dreaming of my next shopping spree in LA.

My heart is where new home is

Sep 4 2008 by Amanda Harrington, Liverpool Echo

This week I’m loving:

Solange Knowles’ new album – It must be hard trying to live up to her sister Beyonce because she is such a hard act to beat, but Solange isn’t far behind. Her new album is great!

The Fashion Show – I’m really looking forward to Abbey Clancy’s new show on ITV2. I like Abbey, she’s a really nice girl who’s done really well for herself. I’m also excited about the new series of Desperate Housewives, it’s one of my favourites on TV.

Stevie Wonder in concert – I’m going to see the I Just Called To Say I Love You singer in London on the 10th. I can’t wait!

This week I’m hating:

Big Brother nearly finishing – I couldn’t get into it at the beginning but lately I’ve been addicted. I’m glad Pachaya has gone, she was the most annoying housemate ever!

Surely it should be:

This week I'm loving - Tickets for a soul legend in concert.

This week I'm hating - The chance that he might inflict upon us the most nauseating, cloying, insipid piece of diarrhoea-skin ever committed to vinyl.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Keyser Söze walks perfectly fine, Verbal Kint on the other hand.......

Can't even light a cigarette

curran.jpg

Money never has and never will be a guarentee of having class.

She'd still get it though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this week im hating ... YOU!

Matt finish is picture perfect - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Sad people who go on forums and slag people off when they don’t know them. These people obviously have nothing better to do and are sad losers who sit at home all day jealous of other people’s lives because their own are pathetic!

ROFL!!! We've made it onto her column! Awww bless... we've angered the waste of life that she is...

Fantastic.