You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zlatan Ibrahimvic is fucking crap

hamstrung

Ibrahimovic is a very good striker and footballer. But he is not better than Eto'o.

Now Ibrahimovic is not "fucking crap", and he will get goals for Barca, but, for example, if it was a choice between him and Villa, then Villa wins hands down, as there is at least 3 strikers better than him in world football.

Simply, Inter will benefit more from this deal.

Have you seen Inter play during the last few years?

They haven't been particularly good but has managed to win the league simply due to Ibrahimovic (it's a kind of shitty league though nowadays)

It is hard to say how Zlatan will fit in at Barca, but I am absolutely sure that Eto'o won't come close to replacing Ibra unless Inter make some major signings. Eto'o is a great goal-scorer as long as someone feeds him the ball. Zlatan creates goals for himself and, even more importantly, sets up his team-mates. He has been the brain behind everything at Inter.

I would have thought that a striker like Eto'o would be a perfect fit for the formation Barcelona plays', but then again if there is something that Barca was missing last season it was probably a bit of strength, size and heading ability, things that Ibrahimovic will definitly add.

I hate Zlatan, what kind of name is that, the story about him throwing his tampon out the pram cos he never got passed to, as if he;d of passed it.

As for Forlan, he was misused by Fergie who still doesn't understand south American players, as Tevez, Anderson, Veron, Kleberson and even Ronaldinho will attest.

have they never seen him play?

They probably have seen him play quite a lot, have you ever seen him play apart from a handful of CL games against english teams? Im not bein funny, I havent seen him in Italy but im not gonna ignorantly call him shit because he obviously doing something right, he has 5 league title medals in a row

Have you seen Inter play during the last few years?

They haven't been particularly good but has managed to win the league simply due to Ibrahimovic (it's a kind of shitty league though nowadays)

It is hard to say how Zlatan will fit in at Barca, but I am absolutely sure that Eto'o won't come close to replacing Ibra unless Inter make some major signings. Eto'o is a great goal-scorer as long as someone feeds him the ball. Zlatan creates goals for himself and, even more importantly, sets up his team-mates. He has been the brain behind everything at Inter.

I would have thought that a striker like Eto'o would be a perfect fit for the formation Barcelona plays', but then again if there is something that Barca was missing last season it was probably a bit of strength, size and heading ability, things that Ibrahimovic will definitly add.

He's rubbish. I'm Swedish, so my word counts above everyone elses.

Close the thread.

• 2 months later...

Robbie playing with fire here. This thread is odd though because it appears to feature several posters expressing the opinion that Zlatan is something other than fucking crap. Yet more evidence that our "most knowlegable fans" tag is less justified these days.