You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Last one I watched was Around the world in 80 days. I wouldn't usually have watched it but I came in from the Umbro Tournament on Saturday and was so knackered I just collapsed on the couch and didn't have the energy to change the channel from what Film 4 was offering me.

To be fair it wasn't that bad at all. Coogan gives a decent performance in what is probably a really good film for families and kids. Jackie Chan still moves well for an old dude too.

7/10

Watched 6 movies over the weekend as my wife and son had gone away.

Lost Boys 2 - The Tribe:- 5/10

Harold & Kumar 2:- 6.5/10

Knowhere to Run:- 5/10

Kenny:- 7/10

Vantage Point:- 6/10

Semi Pro:- 7/10

That looks like one seriously shit filmic weekend.

I watched the latest Rambo film the other night - I'm not sure how to rate it as I found it quite disturbing, strangley watchable yet crap!!

I liked it, but then I liked all the other Rambo films so it wasn't a surprise.

The last few films I watched

Unbreakable - 6.5/10 - It wasn't the best film I've seen but I liked the twist in it.

Hancock - 7/10 - I quite liked it and found it pretty funny to be honest.

Hitch - 6/10 - It wasn't great but watchable anyway.

Pineapple Express 8/10

Very funny stoner/action movie. If you like Knocked up or Superbad you should like it, if you smoked or have smoked weed on a regular basis then you will enjoy it on another level also but even if you don't it's still very funny.

I heard an interview with Seth Rogan going on about how he really smokes a lot of weed in real life and he wrote the movie so you know he knows the funny little things that happen with weed. I was going to get high before seeing it because he said people should but I couldn't get any, it would of been funnier if I was stoned but even though I wasn't I still loved it as did most in the theatre judging by the laughs. There was definitely a few stoned people in the theatre.