You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You lying get..

Stouffer

..I was sitting in the office minding my own business when Christina Aguilera came in a and asked if I had a spare toner for a Brother HL-1450 monochrome laser printer.

You lying get, It was Christina Milian.

I used to work in the Wotsits factory and was in charge of quality control. My job was to ensure that no Wotsit exceed the 3/4inch regulation length and had to file down ones that were to large with a special rasp.

You lying get, It was Christina Milian.

I used to work in the Wotsits factory and was in charge of quality control. My job was to ensure that no Wotsit exceed the 3/4inch regulation length and had to file down ones that were to large with a special rasp.

You lying get, the regualtion length for a Wotsit is 3/5 inch.

Mini Driver is the current lawn basketball champion for the Faroe Islands.

You lying get, they were revels.

South African doctors learn how to cycle backwards and it is the most important part of their medical training.

You lying get, they have those bike where you pedal backwards to brake, so you can't cycle backwards on them.

Darth Vader was gay.

You lying get, they have those bike where you pedal backwards to brake, so you can't cycle backwards on them.

Darth Vader was gay.

You lying get, he was bi.

Heinze soup doesn't have reduced salt content as advertised, they've just stopped putting snails in it.

• Upvote 1

You lying get, he was bi.

Heinze soup doesn't have reduced salt content as advertised, they've just stopped putting snails in it.

You lying get. The snails are in for protein content. It's the armadillo scales that add the salt.

All those who didn't get the gist of this thread aren't, in fact, dumbasses; they're just trying to be subversive and Stu Montyesque.

On a Wotsit tip- Wotsit manufacturers have saved literally 10's of pence by employing John Arne Riise to rub his hands through his hair and the falling debris gets used to flavour wotsits with. However, they only pay him in text message bundles hence the ongoing bankrupcy.

His middle name was devised using the following Acronym Aids Ridden Norwegian Elf

One in one out, you must be taking the piss I thought. The along strolls tramp-a-like indie frontman Danny McNamara from Embrace. "Oh, I see, write the shittest football tune ever and then think you can just queue jump do you" I shouted. A surprising laugh was to follow "I DJ here all the time" he gave as some sort of lame explaination. So I stoved his head in with a bin.

Only part of the above story may be a lie.

One in one out, you must be taking the piss I thought. The along strolls tramp-a-like indie frontman Danny McNamara from Embrace. "Oh, I see, write the shittest football tune ever and then think you can just queue jump do you" I shouted. A surprising laugh was to follow "I DJ here all the time" he gave as some sort of lame explaination. So I stoved his head in with a bin.

You lying get. You gently combed his hair with an antique porcelain dog manicure set.

Speaking of hair, throughout his life, Sven Goran Eriksson has kept a souvenir pube from every single one of his sexual conquests. He's got 17 pubes all lovingly stored and displayed in a climate controlled jam jar.

You lying get. Embrace don't have a frontman. he was sold off to fund the rest of the band's worsening pringle addiction.

Angelina jolie has had a restraining order put on herself stopping her from coming within 10 miles of me due to her being unable to resist me. She has told Brad Pitt he's history and she is planning to return all her kids as soon as she remembers which country they came from.

You lying get. Embrace don't have a frontman. he was sold off to fund the rest of the band's worsening pringle addiction.

Angelina jolie has had a restraining order put on herself stopping her from coming within 10 miles of me due to her being unable to resist me. She has told Brad Pitt he's history and she is planning to return all her kids as soon as she remembers which country they came from.

Anglina: "Right so first we go to Ethiopia, then Chad, then on to The Democratic Republic of Congo"

Brad: "Can't find them on the map love, regime overthow and name change I presume...this could take some time"

you lying get, i was told it was helen mirren with her wrinkly wabs

You lying get. You gently combed his hair with an antique porcelain dog manicure set.

Speaking of hair, throughout his life, Sven Goran Eriksson has kept a souvenir pube from every single one of his sexual conquests. He's got 17 pubes all lovingly stored and displayed in a climate controlled jam jar.

That's a lie, Sven only sleeps with aging hasbeen sluts with baldy fannies.

You lying get, I was first.

Not only that, but I was born able to swim faster than a shark.

You lying get. You were stripped of that title when it was revealed that you had drugged the shark with sleeping tablets hidden in fruit salad chews, a shark favourite.

I can tell the colour of crayola crayons by eating them.

You lying get. You were stripped of that title when it was revealed that you had drugged the shark with sleeping tablets hidden in fruit salad chews, a shark favourite.

Can you fuck, you've got lesions to gustation related circuits in your brain which is a neurological impediment preventing you from experiencing taste.

You lying get. You just use that as an excuse to make your teeth pretty colours to lure in young children so you can feed them to Kurt.

I was once accosted by santa for calling his elf-friend a pointy-eared buffoon.

You lying get. You just use that as an excuse to make your teeth pretty colours to lure in young children so you can feed them to Kurt.

I was once accosted by santa for calling his elf-friend a pointy-eared buffoon.

You lying get, it was the other way round.

I haven't blinked since 1974.