You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season Ticket(s) for 2006/2007

oxtailsoup

Does anyone want to sell their season ticket for next season due to other circumstances etc (working away or financial reasons etc)?

Looking for either one or two season tickets. Will happily agree to hand them back for the following season if required.

I've been paying way over the odds for full hospitality tickets for the last two seasons and I'm really struggling to afford it (nearly 3 grand!) or as the wife says 'justify it'.

Guest Jay W
Any idea how long the waiting list is?

Read somewhere that they were just getting to the applicants who applied in 1997....

As Benirl says you get a blow job at half time...... by Phil Neal.

You get a car parking space for each two tickets you buy (I go with a mate). A four course meal. An ex liverpool player as your host. Half time tea and coffee (never bothered myself) and full time coffee and cakes (great worth the admission alone!). Oh and seats to see the match.

Also you get to see all the cup games for free (domestic and europe) so the longer we progress in a competition the better value the tickets become. But its still very expensive and 3 grand a year per ticket.

If you don't ask you don't get..... is correct. I've met people in the past that for one reason or another haven't been able to use their season ticket but don't want to sell them because they may not get them back again. Or they just can't afford it one year and again don't want to give up the ticket.

Guest FrankH
As Benirl says you get a blow job at half time...... by Phil Neal.

You get a car parking space for each two tickets you buy (I go with a mate). A four course meal. An ex liverpool player as your host. Half time tea and coffee (never bothered myself) and full time coffee and cakes (great worth the admission alone!). Oh and seats to see the match.

Also you get to see all the cup games for free (domestic and europe) so the longer we progress in a competition the better value the tickets become. But its still very expensive and 3 grand a year per ticket.

Do you get Cup Final tickets so from that?