You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MacKenzie

aws

If anyone is interested in the whereabouts of this twat,he is now chairman of the Highbury magazine publishing group having bought a chunk of shares with the cash from selling his interest in Talksport.

Their magazines incude Front and PlayStation 2.

cheers for that aws.

Avoid these mags like the plague people. Feel free to send hate mail / death threats / parcel bombs to him too.

What a fucking cunt that man is. I hoep he gets AIDS rea soon.

NB: TLW does not condone death threats or parcel bombs.

NBii: Tom Does.

• 6 years later...
The internet terrorists need to bring this cunt to his knees and make sure he never works again.

I think I and hundreds, if not thousands of others must have written letters of complaint to the BBC just about every time he's appeared for them in the last few years.

Sadly they just don't give a shit and neither does he. It would be great to think that he could be silenced though.

I had an email exchange with a senior person at the Mail over his recent employment. He defended it by championing his papers ongoing support for the Justice campaign. I informed him how hypocritical then that they employ the one man who has offended that campaign most, and I never received a response. But one things for certain, as we proved a year ago with Hicks/Gillett and now with the E-Petition, anything is possible nowadays. This cunt should be blacklisted from all media. Anyone employing him should face email bombardment until no one will touch him with a barge pole.

I had an email exchange with a senior person at the Mail over his recent employment. He defended it by championing his papers ongoing support for the Justice campaign. I informed him how hypocritical then that they employ the one man who has offended that campaign most, and I never received a response. But one things for certain, as we proved a year ago with Hicks/Gillett and now with the E-Petition, anything is possible nowadays. This cunt should be blacklisted from all media. Anyone employing him should face email bombardment until no one will touch him with a barge pole.

Great post, and I was not meaning to belittle your idea by what I said.

Can't we just all go for him? We did it with the cancers. I never thought I'd compare H&G in a favourable light, but as we all know, what this odious man did to the people of this city is a fucking scandal, we got them out, why not go one further and ruin this man. It's the least we can do.

If anyone agrees then maybe use this thread as a suggestion board for ways to make his life hell.

Millions of us v 1 cunt.

Please advise on how to ruin him.

Ps I think I'm usually a good, rational person.

Can't we just all go for him? We did it with the cancers.

That Cohen character paid for his comments with his career over in America yet Mackenzie carries himself untouchable over here, right under our noses, despite carrying out the most despicable of acts.

Maybe the current government are about to hang him and a couple of others out to dry for all this but i'd rather not depend on them for anything.

It would be a great day if we ruined this Cunt, I am sure if we rallied like we did against h n g ( we should be more enraged about this Cunt obviously) then hopefully we can fuck him off for good .

I would love to see that little odious tramp ran out of town, and quite frankly it's a fucking disgrace that he is given a platform on the national media in the first place and just goes to show the standing the establishment of this fucking shit country hold scousers, cunts, we would do better to just break away from England all together .

From today's Mediawatch on F365 -

The Page That Is Also One Of The Greatest Soccer Players In The World | Football365 | Mediawatch

Sorry

In perhaps a moment of unfortunate timing, Kelvin MacKenzie's column appeared in The Daily Mail on Monday, and do you know, he had an apology to make!

Surely this would be the ideal time for MacKenzie to apologise for The Sun's infamous Hillsborough story, published when he was the paper's editor.

Ha! No chance. He instead apologises for being a bit rude to Lord Leveson during his speech to the phone-hacking hearing.

To clarify...being a bit rude to a Lord: Sorry.

Saying Liverpool fans urinated on and picked the pockets of the dead: "I was not sorry then and I'm not sorry now." (K. MacKenzie, December 2006).

You imagine a broadcaster or newspaper receiving thousands upon thousands of emails systematically threatening boycott and protests if they continue to employ this subhuman parasite, just like the banks received last year. Nobody would touch him in no time. It would be easy to do. All it would take would be a google search of his name and a mention of his upcoming activities, a notification sent out and the bombardment would begin. Who was that cunt who the US reds had ditched from a network in the states for his remarks about Hillsborough? It can be done, there is a proven model. Broadcasters, their sponsors and distributors all targeted and threatened. Then the cunt will never ever again be given the platform he craves to spew his evil bile.

What if someone sued him and the paper for libel and/or false accusations? Could it be done?

Unfortunately I dont think this is possible. To make a claim you would neet to show that the offending comment was attributable to you and that you were identified in the rag story. Then there's the problem of limitation - you have 3 years to bring a claim or 3 years from the date of knowledge. Could be an argument to say date of knowledge would be from News Int revealing sources and untruths told but even then people will struggle to show they sustained damage as a result. Its different to the phone tapping or other libel cases were the victim is clearly identifiable.

My dad and uncle were in Sheffield that day. Mackenzie said they stole from and urinated on the corpses of their fellow reds. There are no words to describe the pure anger I feel, like many others, towards this vile disgusting man. I can see why you would suggest people might bring a claim, which would hit them in the only way they understand - in the pocket. But for most its just about righting the wrongs, dispelling the untruths and setting things straight so the real heroes on that day, the liverpool supporters who were the only ones who tried to save lives with the little knowledge they had are not portrayed in the light Mackenzie decided for them. An apology would be a start.

Time to expose the LYING BASTARDS they cant hide forever.