You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I didn't expect a title challenge this season, we just don't look good enough but somehow at the same time we are good enough. City play at Newcastle in the next league game after the weekend, that's the GAME. Win that and they will already be on a 3 game winning streak, they don't play another top 10 side until April so 3 becomes the standard 12. If they get in that flow we're not in a title race.

However if they drop points at Newcastle we have a great opportunity of being ahead or going ahead of them when we play them at Anfield. I'd fancy us to get it over the line from there. 

Maybe I'm a stupid old bastard,but I expect a title challenge every year.Isnt that what being a supporter is?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Galatasaray and Fenerbache were to play the Turkish SuperCup in Saudi Arabia today. It is 100 years since the modern Turkish state was founded as a secular Republic. The Saudis wouldn't allow the players to play with in jerseys with Ataturk's picture.

Ten minutes before kick off, the players have refused to play as a result.

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

And now he's sent a sub off

Also if you think handball rules are bad over here do t watch Serie A. If it hits the hand it's a pen, no matter where the arm is. 

The law is an absolute arse so one way to clear it up would be that any hand/arm contact is a foul or have it the complete other way and a player needs to clearly & deliberately punch or catch it for a foul to be given.  I'd prefer the latter, pretty much get rid of any handballs unless a outfield player has clearly tried to play the ball with his hand

11 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Because he's trans? Not a fucking chance.

He's a cunt, whether he's transgender, cisgender, or hatched from a fucking egg, he's a cunt.

I assumed that he felt he was inoculated against the potential consequence of his actions based on the fact he was actively reposting some of the pushback in the screenshot (why do that if you felt you had anything at stake?), but having looked at the profile and how he’s getting off on it, I’m pretty sure the entire thing is bullshit and the individual posting this stuff is not the person pictured and neither transgender nor a supermarket manager.

Just an absolute scumbag chasing a reaction.

• Upvote 1

Ferdinand has been on the sherry over Christmas 

Declan Rice as player of the season so far because he’s taken arsenal to another level and United to finish ‘comfortably’ top 4 possibly even 3rd

Reasons being, all their injured players will be back in January 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Ferdinand has been on the sherry over Christmas 

Declan Rice as player of the season so far because he’s taken arsenal to another level and United to finish ‘comfortably’ top 4 possibly even 3rd

Reasons being, all their injured players will be back in January 

And I'm guessing that Ten defeats is suddenly going to turn into a tactical genius overnight then , yeah .

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Behave Luton just gifted Chelsea the lead by defending that a schoolboy would be embarrassed at 

It wasn't just the pass, but they had about three or four defenders back and none of them reacted. Replay showed one of them wasn't even facing the right way.

• Upvote 1