You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

It's a pathetic attempt to tar anyone who is unvaccinated with the same brush and you do it all the time.

The person in that extract may well have mental health problems.  Calling them a loon and ridiculing them isn't exactly going to get them onside, though.  

But yes, by all means, post what you want in here.  All discussion is welcome. 

The mental health slurs reflect badly you on, though, in my opinion.  

Okay, loon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It’s not Rogan who Is being listened to it’s his interviewees. 

And don’t be lumping me in with the likes of TK please. 

He feeds the lie mate. 

As for the second part, I’m sorry. I hold you in much higher esteem 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Loon = bad. 

Calling people sheep/sheeple, suggesting that they don't have the intellectual ability to make their own decisions and are feeble minded, easily led idiots. That's just fine, apparently. As is suggesting vaccinated people are somehow tainted and impure. 

There's a lot of hypocrisy in Loonland. 

I think you're being lead by the nose and have lost your mind a bit in that sense, at least the part involving independent and free thinking, but you're obviously an intelligent person so when I engage with you I don't continuously resort to mental health slurs.

Just now, Pureblood said:

I think you're being lead by the nose and have lost your mind a bit in that sense, at least the part involving independent and free thinking, but you're obviously an intelligent person so when I engage with you I don't continuously resort to mental health slurs.

Neither do I. Loon doesn't always mean that you're a certified lunatic. It's a slang term to describe somebody who is a bit of a colourful person who chats utterly deranged wham and bollocks. Like coming up with theories of being secretly jabbed when you go in for bog standard surgery. 

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

No you just make vile remarks about a mans wife who had a terrible accident that impacted her mental ability. 

Seriously why are you even back? Just fuck off nobody wants you anywhere near this place you arrogant lying prick  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Neither do I. Loon doesn't always mean that you're a certified lunatic. It's a slang term to describe somebody who is a bit of a colourful person who chats utterly deranged wham and bollocks. Like coming up with theories of being secretly jabbed when you go in for bog standard surgery. 

Yeah, but it's kind of a theme at this point which is why I'm focusing in on it.  The same sort of posts are cropping up on the other thread, and it's often accompanied with a comment about the people involved being "mental" and so on. Basically, as Robert Malone pointed out, anyone who doesn't tag along and worship at the altar of the vaccine is portrayed as mentally ill, and the language being used very much reflects that.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No you just make vile remarks about a mans wife who had a terrible accident that impacted her mental ability. 

Seriously why are you even back? Just fuck off nobody wants you anywhere near this place you arrogant lying prick  

I'm bouncing back.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I saw someone post on here that they wouldn't renew their gold status if Pureblood is still on. An interesting strategy that I feel could have legs...

Yes, bankrupt your mate because you can't handle open discussion.  Nice idea. 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Yes, bankrupt your mate because you can't handle open discussion.  Nice idea. 

A nice idea indeed but most certainly not mine.

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

Yeah, but it's kind of a theme at this point which is why I'm focusing in on it.  The same sort of posts are cropping up on the other thread, and it's often accompanied with a comment about the people involved being "mental" and so on. Basically, as Robert Malone pointed out, anyone who doesn't tag along and worship at the altar of the vaccine is portrayed as mentally ill, and the language being used very much reflects that.

This is such bullshit.

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

i would disagree to be honest, you only have to look on the other Rona thread. I was called all sorts. And I’m not anti-vaccine.

I didn't know Robert Malone posted on here too. BTW, I recommend you also watch the video Spy Bee (I think) posted, with comments on what was said in that Rogan podcast.

Nobody worships at the alter of the vaccine, it is, as always, the other way around, the vaccine opponents latch on to anything that may support their point with zero prejudice and logical or critical thinking, they are the people it is impossible to have a rational discussion with. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, SasaS said:

This is such bullshit.

I would stand by that anyone who challenges the narrative is heavily ridiculed, insulted, stigmatised and often portrayed as mentally questionable/unstable and a threat to society.  

I think the next level of this, as 2022 unfolds, will be to ramp up the rhetoric and hatred on the unvaccinated more and blame them for any increase in deaths there may be arising from new variants.

I would say that you are one of the better contributors in this thread as you are at least willing to listen and exchange views, it is appreciated. 

7 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I didn't know Robert Malone posted on here too. BTW, I recommend you also watch the video Spy Bee (I think) posted, with comments on what was said in that Rogan podcast.

Nobody worships at the alter of the vaccine, it is, as always, the other way around, the vaccine opponents latch on to anything that may support their point with zero prejudice and logical or critical thinking, they are the people it is impossible to have a rational discussion with. 

I don’t preach at the alter of Robert Malone. 

I’m just pointing out that it’s not bullshit.