You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

To his credit he did indeed, he had to. 

I believe even our Daily Mirror run with a "World war 3" ype headline that Saturday morning and I suspect you wouldn't label them as "cranks". 

It's not our Daily Mirror - it is yours.

Considering that it had already been debunked by the US, NATO and Poland itself well before Saturday morning my guess is they ran the story for reasons other than factual. Probably had something to do with Sunak saying (after Biden/NATO/Poland all debunked it) that Russia fired the missiles.

Generally when someone makes statements that they know aren't factual I lean towards crankish.

In any case returning to a single story from a year ago about sums up your efforts here.

40 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

You've made a fair point there. 

Mind you, you haven't helped yourself with some of your other waffle. 

Why is it waffle? Roger Waters got banned from attending a pro Palestine gathering in the USA recently when a Ukrainian/Canadian Nazi was being applauded in a Western Parliament. 

The two above are facts. Both happened. Other facts are Waters was once a member of Pink Floydd. The Nazi was once a member of the SS.

Make of that what you will. 

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's not our Daily Mirror - it is yours.

Whatever ffs.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Considering that it had already been debunked by the US, NATO and Poland itself well before Saturday morning my guess is they ran the story for reasons other than factual.

Generally when someone makes statements that they know aren't factual I lean towards crankish.

In any case returning to a single story from a year ago about sums up your efforts here.

So is Zelensky a crank? Making statements that are not true. See your chasing your tail.

It was a story that could have caused World War 3 and a story of actual 'real' misinformation. But nevermind.

29 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why is it waffle? Roger Waters got banned from attending a pro Palestine gathering in the USA recently when a Ukrainian/Canadian Nazi was being applauded in a Western Parliament. 

The two above are facts. Both happened. Other facts are Waters was once a member of Pink Floydd. The Nazi was once a member of the SS.

Make of that what you will. 

Is that a Welsh Pink Floyd tribute act?

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

To his credit he did indeed, he had to. 

I believe even our Daily Mirror run with a "World war 3" ype headline that Saturday morning and I suspect you wouldn't label them as "cranks". 

I would! The nationalistic, emotive, shit stirring bastards.

30 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Someone who is 48 hours on from posting literal fake stuff from the Russian embassy lecturing on misinformation.

I'm not lecturing about misinformation you are. I just correctly gave examples that out misinformation goes a bit further, a bit deeper and is often a lot more transparent than your easy targets.

By your logic Zelensky must be king of the 'cranks. 

32 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Anyone wondering how Gnash just happened on a story about Canada from 5 years ago:

Parliament's Nazi scandal a 'top headline story' for Russian propaganda news

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/hunka-incident-fuelling-russian-propaganda

Well why wouldn't they? It's a Western fuck up.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm not lecturing about misinformation you are. I just correctly gave examples that out misinformation goes a bit further, a bit deeper and is often a lot more transparent than your easy targets.

By your logic Zelensky must be king of the 'cranks. 

No - because as you know given your in depth research, it took him @72 hours to change his stance. Being in a war with the enemies missiles landing all around you buys you that time and quite frankly makes his initial comments understandable.

Back on topic - your concern has always been about the well being of the Ukrainians.

Why the sudden interest in Canada's parliament - especially before the war started?

How does that help the Ukrainian citizens?

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Unlike most of the links you post - you may want to read the story to understand the context.

Yawn. Stick to your crank insults instead of desperately searching for a few old hits. 

Anyway talking of disinformation didn't Trudy blame Russian disinformation for the mess hhe's found himself in with the Nazi in Canada's Parliament? I believe he did. See how easy they think it is. Wonder why?

13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No - because as you know given your in depth research, it took him @72 hours to change his stance. Being in a war with the enemies missiles landing all around you buys you that time and quite frankly makes his initial comments understandable.

Back on topic - your concern has always been about the well being of the Ukrainians.

Why the sudden interest in Canada's parliament - especially before the war started?

How does that help the Ukrainian citizens?

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It really didn't make his comments understandable especially with the gravity of its consequences. Which is why both Biden and others quickly slapped him down. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63651154

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/nov/16/russia-ukraine-war-live-news-emergency-g20-meeting-after-russian-made-missiles-land-in-poland

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/11/16/ukraine-russia-war-latest-news-putin-g20-missile-strike-przewodow/

You keep digging. You might find some 'cranks'

19 minutes ago, M_B said:

Flooding the thread with stuff from a year ago. Marvellous. 

It's hardly flooding the thread. Just defending myself by pointing out the perils of calling out people in a time of war. What bits of the conflict are we allowed to talk about? Misinformation is commonplace. Some of it has more consequences than others. 

A list of 'Cranks. Courtesy of the BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63644935

4 minutes ago, M_B said:

No shit.

I like to read your posts to see the latest tactics the shills are adopting.

OK brother. You and your besties  just keep on watching out for them Cranks and Shills. The cunts are everywhere. You're all doing a cracking job.