You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Said in a million times  but the hypocrisy out of them is utterly jaw dropping.

For 18 months, nearly every day,they hammered home the messege that you had to follow the rules and those didn't ,even minor infractions, got a fine.

Now the driving narrative from the liked of reece mogg is.. ahh the rules were fucking stupid anyway.

And a chunk of the population are genuinely swallowing this. 

Look gang, whatever you do don’t answer the questions put to you. I know some of you don’t have the wit to do that anyway but still…

All answers must follow the following framework:

1. Accuse the questioner of playing party politics.

2. Tell them what the hard working British public want without telling them what they want.

3. Remind them that you will be getting on with the job without providing transparency as to what the job is.

4. Use appropriate tone and body language to convey disdain for the question, especially those we don’t want to answer (all of them).

5. Reference something the Opposition party did in 1927, relevant or not. 
6. Wedge in a reference to Starmer/Saville or Corbyn/Terrorists. The louder you shout it, the truer it is (even when it’s not).

7. Remember that they are not one of us so are unworthy of respect, dignity, or the truth (oops, I meant our truth).

Anyone failing to comply will be thrown under my lying cunt mate, the Brexit Bus. 

Boris. 

9 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

The whole thing seems like some weird over the top Monty Python sketch or something. 

"What should we do about asylum seekers?"

"I don't know, erm, how about we send them to Rwanda" 

Patels angle now is that the 'tone' from opposite benches against Rwanda is shocking.....