You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

An adult shirt is £80 or £125.

A youth shirt is £60 or £100.

A youth kit is £110 to £150.

Absolutely ridiculous pricing. I assume all the other Nike clubs (Barca, Spurs, England etc) are similarly priced, still, how can that be justified? 

Anybody who isn’t looking at DHgate or similar is a fool (that’s got me my first commission in a while…).

45 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

An adult shirt is £80 or £125.

A youth shirt is £60 or £100.

A youth kit is £110 to £150.

Absolutely ridiculous pricing. I assume all the other Nike clubs (Barca, Spurs, England etc) are similarly priced, still, how can that be justified? 

freestar

Anybody who isn’t looking at DHgate or similar is a fool (that’s got me my first commission in a while…).

The prices are of course fucking ridiculous already but this has not helped....

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/05/liverpool-blame-nike-for-2024-25-new-kit-price-increase/

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Last time we won the league we had pin stripes so shut the fuck up. 

They're not proper pin-stripes, though.  And the collar is a 2013/14 throwback.  And the underarm detail is shite.  As are the shorts.  And the socks.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Not trying to be a big Edgelord on here but I actually like it. 

Price is fucking ridiculous though. 

And they wonder why the Asian websites are so popular. 

It's a lot more subtle than the early photos suggested, but it's still too busy. Considering Nike have got a handful of collar templates that they are applying to this season's kits across the board, this collar is unique, but not in the way one would hope.

If this is indeed Nike's last hurrah with us, then we are fortunate not to have been saddled with some of the truly dreadful designs that Chelsea have worn over the years.

I don't recall ever disliking any of our home kits. Until now. Thats just fucking awful. Don't these pricks have focus groups where they can get fan feedback on designs?