You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cake Cunt - Leave a Review

I think it's a scam. According to this document in 2018, her business didn't seem to have a person behind it. And the address used was Hardwood rather than Harewood I think to throw off attention. It may even be a random address. A visit would be the best plan to see who is there.

Just now, Fluter in Dakota said:

I think it's a scam. According to this document in 2018, her business didn't seem to have a person behind it. And the address used was Hardwood rather than Harewood I think to throw off attention. It may even be a random address. A visit would be the best plan to see who is there.

It’s really not that sophisticated. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Aaargh. What a fucking cunt. I’ll go onto the Facebook pages later and tell everyone she’s stolen money meant for homeless people. I think one of the pages has about 15k people on it so word should get back to her. 

I can only think either a) we’ve somehow been grassed up and she’s blocked me b) she likes Philly’s picture so much she’s hung it up in her own house, c) she’s left Facebook or d) I’m keeping the painting for myself. 

I'm all for a bit of TLW skulduggery but is that factually correct ?

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11376385/filing-history

Registered office address changed from 1 1 Hardwood Terrace Haverhill Suffolk CB9 8JL United Kingdom to 1 Harewood Terrace Haverhill CB9 8JL on 29 June 2018

I've just look been on google maps looking for those addresses. The Hardwood one doesn't exist and the Harewood one may have a caravan on the drive but it could be the neighbours.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.078579,0.4282425,3a,90y,342.5h,76.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBj-G0BPtTYu3tjgD6zMnkg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just spent half an hour punching random numbers into my phone but none of them were hers. I’ll try again later. 

Send a note written with magazine cuttings saying I know what you did last Summer or Autumn or whenever it was. 

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Is there an email linked to her PayPal account? 

Yeah, it’s anglecakesandlables@aol.com

Good shout. I’m too stupid to have thought of that. I’ve got a post pending on one of the Facebook groups but I’m about to embark on a four hour drive so I’ll check later and send her an email. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, it’s anglecakesandlables@aol.com

Good shout. I’m too stupid to have thought of that. I’ve got a post pending on one of the Facebook groups but I’m about to embark on a four hour drive so I’ll check later and send her an email. 

Off to shit on her driveway? You could arrange the plop to look like Philly's picture 

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Turns out she sent me a message from the new profile a month ago. Facebook messenger is weird about messages from new people. 

There’s life in this yet. 

Gents there’s a stench of Arthur Fowler and the Christmas club here. Turdseye fucks off on a 4 hour drive as the shit hits the fan.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Saying what? 

73624330-36DE-4CC8-AC1F-416FE127F294.png

6B647544-F629-4B3F-A364-8B70FEE0D122.png

I’ll take another neg off you for the smiley. The only other people I use smileys to are children, mostly my own. I’m not sure if it’s because I love Amy like I do my kids or if it’s because her spelling and grammar reminds me of the paintings Turdsette used to bring home from nursery. 

Is she really on holiday? I don’t know. Surely to god she has no use for a Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson diamond painting and will hand it over without much (more) fuss...