You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Art....

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

Cheers. No I just copy ideas from Pinterest to be honest, draw in pencil first and then erase as I go along. Once I'm happy I'll go over it with fine liners.

I’m not much of an artist (useless but mates in school

had some real skill) but I’ve been on a bit of a deep dive exploring 2000AD again and a love for comics. Got some Battle collections, and been listening to the Thrillcast pod. 

Used to love the Marvel UK Transformers too and Geoff Senior’s work is brilliant imo. 

You’ve got a real flair for it, the soldier looks like some near future merc or something! 

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

I’m not much of an artist (useless but mates in school

had some real skill) but I’ve been on a bit of a deep dive exploring 2000AD again and a love for comics. Got some Battle collections, and been listening to the Thrillcast pod. 

Used to love the Marvel UK Transformers too and Geoff Senior’s work is brilliant imo. 

You’ve got a real flair for it, the soldier looks like some near future merc or something! 

Its basically a copy mate, not from imagination!

You should get into it mate, just start doing basic cartoons and stuff, you'll soon get pretty good.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Its basically a copy mate, not from imagination!

You should get into it mate, just start doing basic cartoons and stuff, you'll soon get pretty good.

Yeah, I used to do a bit of tracing and colouring, copying WW2 aircraft and stuff. Takes me back that now! 

This is the Cartoon Museum in London. Has some cool stuff on. 

https://www.cartoonmuseum.org/

31 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Yeah, I used to do a bit of tracing and colouring, copying WW2 aircraft and stuff. Takes me back that now! 

This is the Cartoon Museum in London. Has some cool stuff on. 

https://www.cartoonmuseum.org/

Just had a quick look and yeah, plenty of different styles. Really good stuff as you'd expect.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Pidge said:

That country is absolutely fucked. Full of religious nut jobs who praise nonces in their churches. 

All religion is fucking dangerous but I bet these cunts say Islam is restrictive and drawing a picture of Muhammad is protected by one of their amendments but shit the bed when someone shows their kids a  photo of a 500 year old statue.

Fuck religion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Is that a link to The Star?