You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Going the game

Paco

How often do you go to watch us?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you go to watch us?

• every game home and away
    • every home game, some away
    • every home game
    • some home, some away
    • every away, some home
    • every away
    • a few home games a season
    • one or two home games a season
    • the odd home or away game
    • never

Most home games and a fair clutch of aways each season in the 1990s, up to birth of first child in 1999. Then became a 'few home games a season and aways if they are in London', up to 2008 when I moved to southeast Asia.

Now very rarely go as I am hardly ever back in the UK during the season. Have been to summer pre-season matches out this way a few times, but that doesn't really count.

Will, however, be back this Christmas and hoping to get to Boxing Day game. Will be my first game at Anfield since 2007.

Big match beaut.

Used to do about half dozen games a season.

However, I pay less than £250 a year I pay for my Glos CCC season ticket and that includes my gym membership too.

I wouldn't be able to see two games for that money.

The fact we're trying to save and want to start a family I can't see me going to any games bar one or two local to me aways from now on.

Used to do about half dozen games a season.

However, I pay less than £250 a year I pay for my Glos CCC season ticket and that includes my gym membership too.

I wouldn't be able to see two games for that money.

The fact we're trying to save and want to start a family I can't see me going to any games bar one or two local to me aways from now on.

I pay £230 for mine, don't know anything about gym membership, I'll have to look into that, but I get entry to basically every home home with a reciprocal arrangement with Hampshire and a couple of other counties.

When I go back home to watch us it costs at least £200 a time when I consider trains/tickets/ale.

With a couple of kids, I'm effectively priced. out of the game

I pay £230 for mine, don't know anything about gym membership, I'll have to look into that, but I get entry to basically every home home with a reciprocal arrangement with Hampshire and a couple of other counties.

When I go back home to watch us it costs at least £200 a time when I consider trains/tickets/ale.

Look at the gym membership, you get free county membership with it.

Well you always used to. Not sure if mines a rolling deal so that's why i still get it.

Website says it's only home group games but I've never been stopped for anything.

Last game I went to was the Chelsea semi final at Anfield, in 2015. I have been living in Spain, since then, but I should get the chance to go about 10-15 games this season.

I am much more positive and enthusiastic in the ground and tend not to start threads like/ ask folk "Which player do you dislike the most?"

Last game I went to was the Chelsea semi final at Anfield, in 2015. I have been living in Spain, since then, but I should get the chance to go about 10-15 games this season.

I am much more positive and enthusiastic in the ground and tend not to start threads like/ ask folk "Which player do you dislike the most?"

Do you sit in the Leazes end?

Used to go most homes as a kid.

Joined the Army, lucky if I got to about ten games a season.

Left the Army was going all homes and most aways.

Moved to London was getting to about 10 homes and 5 aways.

Started to realise how shit and money obsessed footy had gone, keep saying I'm stopping going but can't completely give it up. I'll probably end up going about 5 times this season.

I probably go around a dozen homes per season including cups. In the early noughties i had a spell of going around 6 or 7 aways with a group of mates and it was definitely better. Im a member now but probably wouldn't take control of a season ticket unless there was at least 2 together which isn't going to happen.

In all honesty although I decided to swerve going (but still do a bit) it's such a pain in the arse now getting hold of tickets that it also puts you off.

I haven't been through the club to buy a ticket for about 4 years, if I did have easy access to tickets I'd probably go a lot more.

I can get hold of prety much any ticket for any game but it involves calling in favours, chasing round, begging and a whole ball ache of potential let downs at the last minute.