You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think none of this was necessary, though it is very funny.

He was in that beer garden, with his cool shirt on, but I'd wager that 99% of people in that beer garden felt he was soft in the head and to be avoided.

All we've done is give him cult status among Yernited fans, I bet there's a fucking shrine to him in their forums.

I'd say in the main they're probably just as appalled and expect him to get a pasting.

• Upvote 4

I'd say in the main they're probably just as appalled and expect him to get a pasting.

I think the pasting was going to be organic, (wrong place, wrong time) but now there's less scope for him to get a pasting as his demise would end up online/social media and the media would gladly pick up on this and LFC would be branded 'thuggish' and say that we bullied him via an online campaign and targeted violence against him.

Lest we forget, the BBC are based in fucking Salford these days.

I am sympathetic to the free speech aspect, as every person should have the right to hold and express offensive opinions; nevertheless wearing that t-shirt in a public space is the action that probably pushes it over the line.

Yes, With freedom comes responsibility.

While this fella is obviously a bell end I think that the reaction of some of our fans has been a bit over the top. Posting his address online and ordering brasses, diggers, pizzas and other stuff is a bit childish. Especially as none of these people will get paid, especially the brasses. I've just seen a post on Facebook about a load of lads going down to Worcester to thank the landlord, put up flags in the beer garden, get bladdered and set off flares. All you have to do is post a message on their Facebook or Twitter page.

Some of our fans seem to think they are high and mighty when it comes to Hillsborough. I was in college with a lad who keeps posting all this outrage over Hillsborough. Any mention of Hillsborough in the media and he's straight on it. Hed be at the front of the queue with a pitchfork. He went to a sports shop when we were in college with a Liverpool top asking for "Munich 58" to be put on the back. The sports shop refused but he thought it was hilarious.

George Sephton the stadium announcer posted a tribute to Terry Wogan on his Facebook page a few months back. Some dicks were threatening him telling him to resign because Terry Wogan slagged our fans off for the disaster in the early 1990s even though George Septhon has probably done more for the Hillsborough Justice Campaign that all of them put together.

The Echo don't help either making headlines over 14 year old virgins who post shite on Facebook giving them the attention they crave.

• Upvote 13

He's like a shit supervillain, like if Magneto didn't use his magnetism powers to kill Nazis but just walked into a pub with a t shirt on saying 'I hate nazis' then got sacked. 'no more hatred Eric, it's time for peace!' 'they sent Lilt to my home Charles, peace was never an option.'

That's had me laughing all afternoon, I keep reading it in Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen's voices. :)

I've just seen a post on Facebook about a load of lads going down to Worcester to thank the landlord, put up flags in the beer garden, get bladdered and set off flares. All you have to do is post a message on their Facebook or Twitter page.

Just what the poor fucker needs.

I know exactly where the cunt lives. All the roads on the estate have Canadian names, his nearest pub is the Maple Leaf. Its a private estate, i do hope his house is mortgaged to the hilt.

Was going to put mortgaged to the lilt but got beaten to the punch. Arse biscuits.

• Upvote 1

I know exactly where the cunt lives. All the roads on the estate have Canadian names, his nearest pub is the Maple Leaf. Its a private estate, i do hope his house is mortgaged to the hilt.

He'd be better off living somewhere with pineapples & grapefruits, somewhere with a hot climate, I've heard he's got a totally tropical taste.

He's got what he wanted though hasn't he, minor celebrity status among the cunts of this world and a shit load of attention.

He's filth, starve him the oxygen of publicity that he craves.

Do you really believe this is what he wanted?

It was a local girl from Worcester who looks about 20 who took the picture and spread it around Twitter. I bet before the inquests she wouldn't know fuck all about Hillsborough.

He's probably walked around wearing shit like that for years, and being in Worcester no one has paid any attention. With the awareness the inquests have raised he's now found out things have changed.

I don't think he wants this for one minute. Forget the stuff being ordered to his house as that's almost certainly blag for the most part but he's been arrested and could lose his job. No way he wanted this, he's also at danger of getting a good slap off someone now his face has been plastered everywhere.

• Upvote 1

It was a local girl from Worcester who looks about 20 who took the picture and spread it around Twitter. I bet before the inquests she wouldn't know fuck all about Hillsborough.

He's probably walked around wearing shit like that for years, and being in Worcester no one has paid any attention. With the awareness the inquests have raised he's now found out things have changed.

I don't think he wants this for one minute. Forget the stuff being ordered to his house as that's almost certainly blag for the most part but he's been arrested and could lose his job. No way he wanted this, he's also at danger of getting a good slap off someone now his face has been plastered everywhere.

That comment above wasn't a dig at you for posting this story on here mate.

He posts pics of himself wearing a dress amongst other things, of course he wanted the attention, I just don't think he has the mental capacity to think through what sort of attention his actions would attract. Mongs never do.

• Upvote 2

He posts pics of himself wearing a dress amongst other things, of course he wanted the attention, I just don't think he has the mental capacity to think through what sort of attention his actions would attract. Mongs never do.

No, I know it wasn't a dig I just genuinely think this is the worst thing that could happen to him.

My mate posted a picture of himself on Facebook the other day wearing a mankini. Doesn't mean he wants to be arrested or lose his job.

He's obviously wanted the attention of his like minded friends on Facebook when he's been posting stuff on there. It's pretty outlandish to think he wanted this kind of attention.

He's been arrested. He's probably going to lose his job or find work a lot harder to come by. He's going to be looking over his shoulder every time he leaves the house. His address and phone number is all over social media and he's had articles with his name and address wrote in his local paper, The Guardian, The BBC and loads of other outlets.

This has fucked his life up, he'll be hating this and that's exactly why I'm made up the cunt is getting plenty of attention.

• Upvote 1

Get the pics of the 20 year old bird up then.

Ha ha, I see the Republic of Mancunia lot are taking this about as well as Paul Grange took his team getting horsed out of Europe by Liverpool.

Yeah some cunt was tweeting her repeatedly yesterday trying to get her to repost a picture of some fellas holding a Munich '58 banner up to ' balance ' things out before it was pointed out it was actually Stoke fans holding the banner not Liverpool fans and the picture was so old the pub they were holding it in front of had been knocked down about 20 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Again, ironic that Mancs use that "offended by everything, ashamed of nothing" tagline for us, but there's loads of them on that girl's Twitter who haven't once condemned that man and have instead tried to change the subject to things Liverpool fans (sometimes disguised as Stoke fans) have done.

The thick, knuckle dragging cunts.

• Upvote 7