You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Messi is another level above Ronaldo for me and that goal typifies it for me, Ronaldo would have tried whacking that one in but Messi is so composed he just passes it in. Also when Marcelo elbowed him and he was playing whilst holding a bandage effectively being one handed, knew he couldn't run with it so just dropped the shoulder and played a ball that was nearly perfect. He could easily play cm and still be the best player on the pitch and I wouldn't be surprised to see him play there when he's older.

• Upvote 1

The tourists at Real Madrid are funny....full of Japanese and as Barcelona scored there camera shows a handful of the ones supporting Barcelona cheering as the ones supporting Real sit smiling...

Modern fucking football

Ha i know. Makes the half and half scarves versus United look nothing.

Nice hit by Rakitic.

What an odd atmosphere though. Judging by the lack of segregation and constant mobile phone wielding, a pretty big percentage there there would seem to be international daytrippers. Bet they've paid some interesting prices for tickets too.

Nice hit by Rakitic.

What an odd atmosphere though. Judging by the lack of segregation and constant mobile phone wielding, a pretty big percentage there there would seem to be international daytrippers. Bet they've paid some interesting prices for tickets too.

I bet the touts and locals make a fucking fortune...