You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy holidays

kirkbyred1

Of all the PC shite that's thrown down our necks, happy holidays is the one that makes me want to shoot cunts in the mouth. It's fucking CHRISTMAS you left wing liberal cunts

And breathe

I've had it said to me twice, one was a Yank can't remember who the other was just reply with Merry Christmas.

Of all the PC shite that's thrown down our necks, happy holidays is the one that makes me want to shoot cunts in the mouth. It's fucking CHRISTMAS you left wing liberal cunts

And breathe

I always assumed you lived in Kirkby. I didn't realise you lived in the USA.

Nobody has ever said "Happy Holidays" to me. From what I can see, the "War on Christmas" exists primarily in the paranoid cheese dreams of Fox News. It's just another act in their long campaign to keep people stupid, scared and divided.

• Upvote 1

Happy Holidays is actually handy if you're in an environment where you have no idea whether or not the person you're speaking to celebrates Christmas or not. Just good manners and in no way constitutes a desire to destroy Christianity

Isis are trying to destroy smash, I was watching On the news yesterday that they are going to destroy Christianity in t

Bethlehem by carrying on the work of King Herrad.

Nonces!

• Downvote 1

Isis are trying to destroy smash, I was watching On the news yesterday that they are going to destroy Christianity in t

Bethlehem by carrying on the work of King Herrad.

Nonces!

No one from Isis has ever wished me Happy Holidays. I think they have more direct ways of destroying Christianity

Guest Pistonbroke

And breathe

It is actually boxing day, happy holidays. 

Mostly work ones when you have people from all over the world and religion doesn't get discussed

Being worried about offending someone by wishing them a happy Christmas to the point you need to have a handy get out clause up your sleeve ?  If I wished someone a happy Christmas in my workplace and the took offence, I'd tell them to fuck off.

• Upvote 2

Being worried about offending someone by wishing them a happy Christmas to the point you need to have a handy get out clause up your sleeve ? If I wished someone a happy Christmas in my workplace and the took offence, I'd tell them to fuck off.

Nobody ever does Dougie.

It's more "The Muslims have cancelled Xmas" nonsense.

Being worried about offending someone by wishing them a happy Christmas to the point you need to have a handy get out clause up your sleeve ?  If I wished someone a happy Christmas in my workplace and the took offence, I'd tell them to fuck off.

What's the big problem with showing good manners by recognising that "Merry Christmas" is not always going to be appropriate and wishing people a good holiday season instead?

What's the big problem with showing good manners by recognising that "Merry Christmas" is not always going to be appropriate and wishing people a good holiday season instead?

I've not got a problem with someone showing good manners but I just think your taking things a little to far if you feel the need to skirt around something which is a traditional gesture at this time of year. 

• Upvote 1