You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

To be honest he’s probably turned shithouse cos he’s been made captain and knows he’s in over his head. Any little fuck up and it’s focused on. That’s why he’s minimising the chance of fucking up by playing safe. He’s playing out of fear. I wonder if it’s because the back line is so shit

• Upvote 1

I don't think Henderson ever hides,he is either simply not good enough as a player or stuck in a team or system that doesn't suit him. The problem with all our midfield players is they are far more effective going forward than defending,Henderson especially. This is the fault of our transfer policy,ergo the manager and owners. A dedicated DM would be an equally high priority as a Central Defender for me.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Henderson ever hides,he is either simply not good enough as a player or stuck in a team or system that doesn't suit him. The problem with all our midfield players is they are far more effective going forward than defending,Henderson especially. This is the fault of our transfer policy,ergo the manager and owners. A dedicated DM would be an equally high priority as a Central Defender for me.

Leipzig only recently won their first ever Bundesliga game without Naby Keita. He will make a huge difference.

Leipzig only recently won their first ever Bundesliga game without Naby Keita. He will make a huge difference.

Literally massive difference, stick a dm with him and here we go 4231.

Agreed on both, but unfortunately, Keita's suitable midfield partner doesn't currently exist at this club. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Turns out it rules him out of the starting 11 as well.

Which is exactly how the manager should treat him. Its pretty obvious he is no CM despite his wish to play there and its a bit late for him to turn into some new kind of DM so I have no problem with Klopp keeping him sidelined,unless he is willing to offer himself back as a full back again. I think Milner could do a job at right back but may be way below match fitness too.

Keita looks like an attacking midfielder to me. He was only behind Ousmane Dembele as far as dribbles per game last season and his through balls and quick interplay would be wasted as a defensive midfielder.

As far as defensive midfielders go we're meant to be looking at Kondogbia. 

Keita looks like an attacking midfielder to me. He was only behind Ousmane Dembele as far as dribbles per game last season and his through balls and quick interplay would be wasted as a defensive midfielder.

As far as defensive midfielders go we're meant to be looking at Kondogbia.

You couldn’t make it up.

Kondogbia peaked four years ago in the U'21s Euros when him and Pogba dominated every game they played. Real men against boys stuff. Absolute waste of space at Inter. Mate of mine that supports them can't wait until he fucks off.

Keita, Coutinho, and a 28 year old Xavier Mascherano.

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)