You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting caught dicking some bird on your wedding day

lifetime fan

He's in Sardinia. Cunt went on honeymoon alone.

This just gets better and better.

"Great weekend.  I got my nuts at a party, then went on holiday.  Only trouble is, I can't shake this feeling that there's something else I was meant to be doing."

Did he know the singer, or did he just meet her and bang her?

Says Colin, hastily, sensing the crowd isnt finding it quite as hilarious as he'd anticipated

Even bearing in mind what I said earier, I can see where the humour is in it for an impartial observer, just for the sheer absurdity of the situation and the breathtaking degree of cuntery on display.  I do have a pretty fucked up sense of humour though, to the point where I even shock myself at times.

My first two thoughts on reading the thread though were 'what an absolute cunt' and 'jesus, what state must his missus be in', so my conscience is fairly clear on this one.

Pleased to see you call him a cunt Col. As funny as it is in a daft American movie type way, he's clearly utter fucking scum to do that. I can't understand blokes (or woman) who'll sleep around on a partner they claim to love. Utter filth.

Fucking funny though.

• Upvote 1

Man, the GF used to be actually funny and good humoured...

Yeah - there was a time people used do stuff like make jokes about this sort of story and then try to get pictures of the woman involved to see if she was worth one.

Why don't we do that sort of stuff any more?

• Upvote 4

Pleased to see you call him a cunt Col. As funny as it is in a daft American movie type way, he's clearly utter fucking scum to do that. I can't understand blokes (or woman) who'll sleep around on a partner they claim to love. Utter filth.

Fucking funny though.

Champ's right, too, though.  It's not like the singer is completely innocent here.  Worra pair of cunts.

We can only hope that the bride is also an awful cunt.  Is she, Col?

She looks far better there than in that picture.  Still, assuming I'd been in a relationship with someone for some time, had got to the point where I wanted to marry her and had gone through with the act, I really can't say that I'd be pissing away a hopefully happy future for a go on her.

If he's that much of a dick it's probably as well that his missus found out now though (although I guess earlier would have been better) because if he's that unable to control himself, it was surely only a matter of time anyway.  I mean why bother getting married if you want to shag around?  Just shag around without spending a fortune on a wedding and making a total cunt of your intended in the process.

In other news, if that bassist was chocolate he'd fucking eat himself.  His styling was irritating me after 30 seconds but LEDs on his frets?  Fuck right off.

Champ's right, too, though.  It's not like the singer is completely innocent here.  Worra pair of cunts.

Oh you're spot on there mate, I mean I know a lot of people get into bands to get laid, but if you're in a wedding band I think we can agree it's usually polite not to shag the groom in the bogs.

We can only hope that the bride is also an awful cunt.  Is she, Col?

I think the fellas mates are cunts too. By association...

• Upvote 3