You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Spy Bee

If we all agreed on everything it would be shit.

Having said that, The Ramones sound like a group of people with learning difficulties trying to sound moronic in a bucket of piss.

The Ramones were thick as shit.  They were the only band that could give Kasabian a run for their money in that regard.  But at least they made the odd glorious noise.  

LSF, Cutt Off, Doberman, Shoot The Runner, Underdog, Take Aim, Days Are Forgotten, La Fee Verte, Goodbye Kiss, Man of Simple Pleasures, Glass....... fucking hell they are all brilliant songs. I bet all you Kasabian doubters haven't heard half od them. Fuck off

• Upvote 3

Bjornebye, on 16 Jan 2015 - 1:56 PM, said:

LSF, Cutt Off, Doberman, Shoot The Runner, Underdog, Take Aim, Days Are Forgotten, La Fee Verte, Goodbye Kiss, Man of Simple Pleasures, Glass....... fucking hell they are all brilliant songs. I bet all you Kasabian doubters haven't heard half od them. Fuck off

Good stuff.

If "Stevie" off the latest album doesn't get you moving there's something wrong with you.

I love it when fucking pretend music snobs turn their noses up to anything 'mainstream'.

"Oh no, I prefer the underground music scene... obscure music that I very much doubt you have heard of rarr rarr how unique and edgy am I?"

Yes mate their is a reason it is off the radar, that's because it is fucking shit. If it was any-good it would be popular and mainstream. Just like the band playing it would like it to be so the money rolls in.

Music hipsters, the worst kind of fucking hipsters around. Just fucking enjoy whatever you want. I love putting money in the jukebox when it's quiet in the pub. The busier the better. bang, first track, everyone always looks at the jukebox to see who has put it on. Yep, Sugar Coated Iceberg by the Lightning Seeds it is. Who fucking wants some.

• Upvote 2

I love it when fucking pretend music snobs turn their noses up to anything 'mainstream'.

"Oh no, I prefer the underground music scene... obscure music that I very much doubt you have heard of rarr rarr how unique and edgy am I?"

Yes mate their is a reason it is off the radar, that's because it is fucking shit. If it was any-good it would be popular and mainstream. Just like the band playing it would like it to be so the money rolls in.

Music hipsters, the worst kind of fucking hipsters around. Just fucking enjoy whatever you want. I love putting money in the jukebox when it's quiet in the pub. The busier the better. bang, first track, everyone always looks at the jukebox to see who has put it on. Yep, Sugar Coated Iceberg by the Lightning Seeds it is. Who fucking wants some.

What a load of old wank, Stig. Music doesn't need to be good to be able to sell now, it just needs to be able to sell. Fucking Simon Cowell decides what music is popular.

It's a not a case of liking music that isn't mainstream for the sake of it either, I would much prefer music that I like to be mainstream. There would be more gigs, I could talk about music with all of my mates, etc. I'd much prefer mainstream music to reflect the fact there are more than two continents.

Plus mainstream music used to be good. The Beatles were mainstream. Marvin Gaye was mainstream.

Fuck hipsters, and fuck Oasis. 

Yep, Sugar Coated Iceberg by the Lightning Seeds it is. Who fucking wants some.

Fucking hell, you can't even do that right.  Now if you'd said Perfect, I'd agree.

As for music that's popular and mainstream being automatically good, that's as bullshit an argument as anything that's 'off the radar' being shite.  One Direction are popular and mainstream.  Lady cunting Gaga is popular and mainstream.

I saw Oasis before they had an album out.

I didn't, but I wish I had, I could have gone seeing them back when they'd just finished being the Insipral Carpets roadies but I binned it off.  Like I said before they were good when they started off and Definitely Maybe is a great album, they just turned into a joke/pantomime not long after in my opinion.

Fucking hell, you can't even do that right.  Now if you'd said Perfect, I'd agree.

As for music that's popular and mainstream being automatically good, that's as bullshit an argument as anything that's 'off the radar' being shite.  One Direction are popular and mainstream.  Lady cunting Gaga is popular and mainstream.

Aye, and if you ever listen to the Late Junction you'll hear a load of unknown Swedish "artists" throwing stones into bins for 20 minutes and passing it off as music. 

Fuck all wrong with them Mook you fucking monk.

I was at a festival a few years back and it was pissing down with rain. I stood under a tree and watched Ian Broudie do an acoustic set and nearly burst out crying. I'd not listened too them in ages but remembered loads from being a kid. Plus I was on a massive comedown and we had run out of the drugs on the sunday so the tears were never far away.

Now go back to your buckfast.

Fuck all wrong with them Mook you fucking monk.

I was at a festival a few years back and it was pissing down with rain. I stood under a tree and watched Ian Broudie do an acoustic set and nearly burst out crying. I'd not listened too them in ages but remembered loads from being a kid. Plus I was on a massive comedown and we had run out of the drugs on the sunday so the tears were never far away.

Now go back to your buckfast.

I don't think we should converse on the subject of music again.

And I drink Toilet Duck, I'm not a fucking Weegie.

• Upvote 1