Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Led Zeppelin Thread

Jimmy Page having a dispute with that fat cunt from take that about doing up his house in London.

I hope Jimmy puts one of his Aleister Crowley spells on the horrible twat.

• Upvote 1

Great bit in Howard Marks book "Senor Nice" where he's travelling the world looking for information about his ancestors. He ends up in some tiny village somewhere in South America, and finds out Jimmy Page has a house there and meets up with him for a drink. Random as fuck.

Just seen the details of the last three remastered albums, looks like they're out on 31st July.

The Coda companion discs (2) contain Sugar Mama, St Tristan's Sword & the two songs (Friends & Four Sticks) they recorded with local musicians in Bombay in 1972.

That's the soundtrack to my summer sorted then.

Fucking hell, someone else on the Led Zep thread, nice one, Byrnie.

'Twas a sad day for music indeed.

I used to always think when I was playing drums & I was putting together a drum part, 'what would John Bonham have done'. I reckon about 50% of drummers have thought that at one time or another.

That sounds good physical graffiti is decent album I'll have to invest, wished I'd of seen them in their heyday , great band and Robert plant still does some good stuff especially with Alison krauss

• Upvote 1

Led Zeppelin 3 is absolute class, heathens.

That's the Way is one of my favourites of theirs.

I switch between albums but Led Zeppelin III is probably the most constant at the top, when I got the remastered one last summer it was on full blast every night, thankfully the missus loves Zeppelin too.

To think it was slated when it came out as well, fucking stupid music press.

Best. Band. Ever.

Love everything they did, and have some of the rereleased albums in HD sound. Will get them all eventually.

Don't have many regrets in life, but never seeing them live is one.

• Upvote 2

Sitting watching my Zeppelin dvd, having a drink and my wee boy is away to his bed with his Liverpool pyjamas on, Saturday nights are ok.

• Upvote 2

Sitting watching my Zeppelin dvd, having a drink and my wee boy is away to his bed with his Liverpool pyjamas on, Saturday nights are ok.

Nice one, Mook. Life is good at times!
  • Upvote 1

Biggest regret of my life, I was successful in the ballot for the Led Zeppelin reunion gig at The O2, but couldn't go due to my gig going buddy mate being a blue nosed twat who had filled his allocation of time allowed spent away from home on daft hobbies/pursuits watching Everton in Europe. It was £120 a ticket and was going to cost around £300 for the night including train fare and hotel, not to mention using up holidays, but I never fail to remind the soft shite of what we missed due to his allegiance to a shite football team. I'm his best man this summer, I may bring this up to demonstrate how he has tested my friendship. Watching freeloading cunts like Richard Hammond telling everyone how awesome this gig was made it hurt all the more.

• Upvote 1

I'm too busy to click that link, can you summarise it in 10 words or less?

Jimmy Page & his lawyers ripping the piss.

• Upvote 1