You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agger: Rodgers doesn't think I'm good enough

tlw content

To be fair. He was asked the question by the reporter and gave his honest opinion.

He says in the article he is a straight talker, and infers Rodgers isnt.

Would be a bit hypocritical if he called himself a straight talker then fudged the answer.

• Upvote 1

To be fair. He was asked the question by the reporter and gave his honest opinion.

He says in the article he is a straight talker, and infers Rodgers isnt.

Would be a bit hypocritical if he called himself a straight talker then fudged the answer.

That's true enough.  You've thrown me completely.  now I don't know who to be angry at

Week One: My body can't take the toll of playing top flight football anymore. i am hurt and getting more and more broken as each tough battle takes place.

Week Two: "Seeing as I am back in Denmark and liked to slag off the manager while I was a Liverpool player to the Dutch press It was all the managers fault for not liking my straight talking and ignoring the stats."

Big Quim.

Indeed. Apparantly Brendan declined to comment on his tantrum, good lad.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Remember when you did that.

GOOD TIMES

No, I don't. I do remember coming off the forum for a month, but I don't remember going mental, deleting my account and the registering. But hey, you've never been one for context and accuracy. Or intelligence. Or class.

Remember when you weren't a massive cunt who offered me out for a fight? No, nor do I.

• Upvote 1

Numero (or was it Hank Moody) flounced after Liverpool had just won a game. Full on 'you go girl' flouncing. It was a joy to behold.

PS I never offered to fight you, Numero. It was simply an open invitation to a union meeting but you preferred flinging abuse via the web.

"Ex nihilo nihil fit"

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Numero (or was it Hank Moody)

I've had one account. I had a different name for a few weeks a few years ago. Isn't there an internet Americanism for that? Maybe it's just time you get over it?

flounced after Liverpool had just won a game. Full on 'you go girl' flouncing. It was a joy to behold.

Ooh, there's that word again. Flounced. I've asked you about your obsession with this before. Is that a bad thing on the internets then? I don't really care about this whole flouncing thing you've picked up from some American pre-teen girls, but do you really have to keep making things up all the time?

Here's my, 'full on', 'you go girl' flounce'

For once, it looks like we agree. I think that's a good point for me to bid the forum farewell. All the best, Coro.

It's almost that what goes on in your head and what happens in reality are two different things.

PS I never offered to fight you, Numero.

Liar.