You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

COME ON VILLA!!!!

WhiskeyJar

Condescending Manc can fuck off. His plastic club which sold its soul for the petrodollar will beat us to the title by 2 points maximum, (assuming West Ham bend over on the last day)having previously only won it on goal difference. Not very impressive given the gazillion quid they've spent is it?

Give over. Modern football and sugar daddy owners are shite, but you sound bitter as fuck.

You're such a bad loser, Blertz.

Can't quite remember which particular cunt you are - are you the cunt who doesn't particularly support Liverpool FC but spends half his life here anyway? Do remind me, like I give a fuck if you live or die.

• Upvote 1

At the end of the day we tried to win it, they simply bought it; a truism that mono browed thunderbirds puppet Beatles tribute act whopper Noël Gallagher might wish to reflect on.

Gallagher can fuck off as well. They can all fuck off. Plastics of mill town. Petrodollar FC..congrats on buying another trophy.

Might be bitter resignation kicking in, but City are basically cheats who've bought a title, aren't they?

2 in 3 seasons now, pretty much from nowhere. A massive statistical anomaly? Or achieved by spending huge amounts of money.

UEFA have declared their finances as unfair. Will the FA/Premier League do something similar? I doubt it.

We'll do our best, but it's nigh on impossible to compete with teams who can have £20m odd players on the bench.

I don't remember any Reds saying Kenny and Blackburn were cheats in 1995.

Might be bitter resignation kicking in, but City are basically cheats who've bought a title, aren't they?

2 in 3 seasons now, pretty much from nowhere. A massive statistical anomaly? Or achieved by spending huge amounts of money.

UEFA have declared their finances as unfair. Will the FA/Premier League do something similar? I doubt it.

We'll do our best, but it's nigh on impossible to compete with teams who can have £20m odd players on the bench.

Whilst there is some truth in this it's probably hypocritical of us as we'd swap places with them to have all of that money to splurge (well, maybe some of us would).  And really it was all in our hands and we only have ourselves to blame, 87 points was well within our grasp if we played smarter. But yeah, they are oil-doped new money cunts.  

Opta Joe: 152 - Manchester City have now scored 152 goals in all competitions this season, 109 more than Aston Villa. Gulf.

We didn't really expect any less from villa did we. That just shows what a no mark club villa are, they're robbing other clubs of a place in the top flight, and to think they've won European trophies in the past. Paul lambert, do the honourable thing and fuck off and resign

I don't remember any Reds saying Kenny and Blackburn were cheats in 1995.

There is absolutely no comparison you clueless, gormless prick. If you can't live with genuine Liverpool supporters banging out a few angry posts after watching a cheating set of mancs buy the league I suggest you find another club to troll. I've wiped turdstains from my hoop who's opinion I'd value more than yours.

Definition of small time.

Chelsea fans (still mathematically possible for their team to win title before tonight) cheering and gloating over on a chelsea forum i was just looking at that city have won tonight - you know, the win that means their team can't win it now...