You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (May 3 2014)

WhiskeyJar

I hate the evening away games - especially when there's a strong chance you might bump into Ian Dowie in the dark after the game.  Got the hairs on the back of the neck standing up just thinking about it.

a face only a mother could love/like/recognise/regret...............

Moses was good against Norwich when he came on, I think I'd, without an enormous amount of faith, still want him as an option of sorts off the bench. He runs quite fast, and is pretty strong.

Aspas, I just don't even...that fucking corner...

Moses inability to run with the ball vs City is the reason Henderson was then under pressure and was given his subsequent red card was my view.

But that is in the past.

Big "if" here, but if we do have a 2/3 goal lead in the second half, do we take off defenders for attack minded players?

I'd much prefer it if we were playing before City.

Monday night football is and always has been shit. Sky cunting Sports.

Nah its definitely better playing after them Imo, we need any little advantage we can get and if we played before them and won it would give them a bit more encouragement to beat Everton.

Supporters travelling to Selhurst Park for Monday night's game at Crystal Palace should be aware that no flags or banners will be allowed inside the stadium.

Anyone trying to take flags or banners into Selhurst Park will have their items confiscated.

From lfc.tv

I fail to see the advantage in knowing that they twatted an unmotivated BS side (if that is the case).

I think it is. And I think the BS will be motivated. They play before Arsenal. As far as they are concerned, 3 pts keeps them in with a chance of CL football. 

I don't really get the argument about a City win putting us under pressure. We have to win either way. We will just know whether or not the margin of the victory will be more or less of a factor.

The fist thing is to win and keep us in it until Newcastle - City are more than capable of dropping points to Villa and/or West Ham - but knowing if goals are more or less of a factor goes in our favor, I think.

Mmm, yeah yeah yeah
Oh yeah, yeah yeah
Oh life, oh life

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in a park
And there's no one else around
Ooh, I get the shivers

I don't want to see a ghost
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news

Life, oh life, oh life, oh life
Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo

I'm a superstitious girl
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under ladders
I keep a rabbit's tail

I'll take you up on a dare
Anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there
Bungee jumping, I don't care

Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo
Life, doo, doo doo
Doo, doo doo

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun
If you really want to

Sometimes living out your dreams
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world
In a beautiful balloon

Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo

Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo

Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo
Doo, doo doo doo
Oh life, oh life

Oh life, oh life, oh life, oh life
Oh life, oh life, oh life, oh life

• Upvote 2

I think it is. And I think the BS will be motivated. They play before Arsenal. As far as they are concerned, 3 pts keeps them in with a chance of CL football. 

I don't really get the argument about a City win putting us under pressure. We have to win either way. We will just know whether or not the margin of the victory will be more or less of a factor.

The fist thing is to win and keep us in it until Newcastle - City are more than capable of dropping points to Villa and/or West Ham - but knowing if goals are more or less of a factor goes in our favor, I think.

Good post. We are Liverpool, ffs, we're chasing the title and have to win - end of.

Taking the "blame" for the 2nd Chelsea goal tells you everything you need to know about this man considering the title may go to goal difference.

I have always been proud to be a Red, this season others have noticed us, but more importantly respected us.

We as a team and a fan base - based on comments on this site for months, have matured, we keep hold of him and I believe we will have many more great times.

We are in May and top of the league albeit City have played a game less. That is a tremendous achievement.

Regardless, Palace....

We go again.

• Upvote 1

Still no Hendo, right?

Allan in for Hendo.

Just play 10 outfielders, rather than put Lucas or Aspas in.

Anybody wound up yet?

You fucking idiot, get a grip. NINE outfielders, that's NINE.

• Upvote 1