You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The English media and Suarez

WhiskeyJar

You're missing the point. Luis Suarez claims he's been unfairly treated by the English media. In a way he's got a point.

I'll use an example with the Jermaine Defoe/Javier Mascherano incident. Jermaine Defoe bit Javier Mascherano. According to Martin Jol, there was nothing in it. Defoe wasn't vilified by the media. Why? He's English, that's why.

Imagine if the rolls were reversed and it was Javier Mascherano that bit Jermaine Defoe? I'm 100% sure that Mascherano would be vilified by the media, called a cannibal and would get a 10 match ban from the Ferguson Association(FA). He too like Luis Suarez would be called a ''South American scumbag''.

The fact of the matter is, if you're British, you can do what you like. You can disown your mother( Bobby Charlton), force your brothers wife to have an abortion(Giggs), waste a donated liver(Best) and not a word is said. However if your not British if you attempt to bite someone and call a black person black, then you're the scum of the earth.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

Suarez' second biting offence was unprecedented- the only person to blame is him for Jaws 2, not the press for reporting it.

The Giggs and Best stories were extensively covered.

Suarez is happy to take the money from his notoriety, and manipulate the press to suit himself.

He is a great player- but no victim.

Suarez' second biting offence was unprecedented- the only person to blame is him for Jaws 2, not the press for reporting it.

The Giggs and Best stories were extensively covered.

Suarez is happy to take the money from his notoriety, and manipulate the press to suit himself.

He is a great player- but no victim.

The Giggs and Best stories were extensively covered? What drugs are you on?

George Best, a gutless, drunken, wifebeating, liverwasting, jailbird is regarded by the media as being the greatest british footballer of all time. The media wank all over him like they do over all of Manchester Uniteds unholy trinity.

That includes the turncoat Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton the self proclaimed ''Gentleman of the English game''.

The truth is Bobby Charlton is the lowest of the low. He's an absolute cunt. His own brother Jack hates his guts. He's as welcome in Newcastle as Hitler at a barmitvah. He did in fact disown his own mother.

As for Giggs, it was only in the news for a week. I suppose being a babykiller is no where near as bad as not shaking an opponents hand if you play for Manchester United aka Sympathy FC.

Also the truth is ''The Belfast Joke'' is not the greatest British footballer of all time. That's Kenny Dalglish by a country mile.

Tell me why exactly. Or do you want to continue to jerk off over Manure players. Fuck off and support Manure.

For the very reason outlined in this response, which is itself a microcosm of all the other typed vomit you spray about. You're floating face down in the gene pool and evidently quadrospazzed. In short, you are a total fucking idiot and dead from the neck up.

That's why.

Interview with Liverpool's Uruguayan striker

Luis Suárez: "If I score against Spain, my price won't go up"

Juan Castro. Recife 06/15/2013

Print

Send

Luis Alberto Suárez (b. Salto, Uruguay, 1987) knows that he'll be in the crosshairs during this Sunday's match against Spain, for his goals, his pedigree and his possible move to Real Madrid.

Question: How do you plan on beating Spain?

Answer: It's definitely hard to get the ball off them, but I've noticed that their full-backs lose focus sometimes and leave spaces.

Q. Why do you lose the plot every so often?

A: They're moments of frustration and it's about time I learned to control them. I experienced football in my own way from a young age.

Q. What do you mean?

A. I've struggled since I was a kid. I remember going to train on my own or with my brother, in the rain. I haven't forgotten that and I hold those memories dear. Nacional almost let me go when I was 13 years old because I wasn't playing and I was mixed up with the wrong crowd.

Q. You took a huge step saying that nobody says no to Real Madrid.

A. I think that every player wants to play at the top and if you ask any eight-year-old boy, he'd answer that one day he'd like to join Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Q. If you have to leave Liverpool, would you like to go for your buy-out clause [£40m or €47m] or for a negotiated transfer fee?

A. If a team wants to sign me one day, Liverpool will listen to its offer. Then both clubs will have to reach an agreement and listen to the player.

Q. If you score one or two goals against Spain, will your price go up?

A. I don't think so [laughing]. Hopefully it helps the team.

Luis Suárez: "If I score against Spain, my price won't go up" - MARCA.com (English version)

For the very reason outlined in this response, which is itself a microcosm of all the other typed vomit you spray about. You're floating face down in the gene pool and evidently quadrospazzed. In short, you are a total fucking idiot and dead from the neck up.

That's why.

At least I'm not a Manchester United fan like you. You are deformed. Imagine being a fan of that debt ridden, sympathy seeking, debt ridden, corrupt, shower of shite?

At least I'm not a Manchester United fan like you. You are deformed. Imagine being a fan of that debt ridden, sympathy seeking, debt ridden, corrupt, shower of shite?

Girls are good. Give them a go chopper, just remember never to fuck in the front hole.

Guest San Don

From the daily wail

Luis Suarez has told Liverpool to listen to his wishes should either Barcelona or Real Madrid come calling for him this summer.

The striker is keen to end his controversial three-year stay on Merseyside, citing press victimisation as one of the factors.

The Uruguayan acknowledges he has a contract with the club, but amid talk of an Anfield exit he has stressed that what he wants should be listened to.

Currently midway through another lengthy ban - this one for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic - Suarez has spoken openly about his desire to sign for Real Madrid.

Speaking to Marca he said: 'First I have a contract with the club, but if one day I want to sign (for another club), Liverpool will hear the offer, as it does with other players.

'They must agree with other teams, but the word of the player, in this case mine, is important. If you need a change, you should listen to the player.

'Every player aspires (to be the best) and if you ask a child of eight years they would say one day they would go to Real Madrid or Barcelona.'

Suarez has been a divisive figure during his time at Liverpool, with misdemeanors ranging from his racial abuse of Manchester United's Patric Evra, to a perennial debate about diving and finally his biting of Ivanovic.

Liverpool's fans have stuck by him throughout, recognising his brilliance as a player, and he admits that he will always appreciate their support.

Going to ground: Luis Suarez admits sometimes he 'tricks' too much

Going to ground: Luis Suarez admits sometimes he 'tricks' too much

'The love I have for Liverpool I will never forget,' he added. 'I love the city, the club and the people and everyone is welcome. All I ask is for respect for all the things that have been said.'

Suarez has also conceded that some of his critics may be right in condemning his on-field theatrics.

'There are moments of importance (in games) and I have lived football in a very particular way since childhood,' he said.

'But I know I can play tricks. Sometimes I protest too much to the referee. I have to take it a bit better.'

George Best, a gutless, drunken, wifebeating, liverwasting, jailbird is regarded by the media as being the greatest british footballer of all time. The media wank all over him like they do over all of Manchester Uniteds unholy trinity.

That includes the turncoat Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton the self proclaimed ''Gentleman of the English game''.

The truth is Bobby Charlton is the lowest of the low. He's an absolute cunt. His own brother Jack hates his guts. He's as welcome in Newcastle as Hitler at a barmitvah. He did in fact disown his own mother.

As for Giggs, it was only in the news for a week. I suppose being a babykiller is no where near as bad as not shaking an opponents hand if you play for Manchester United aka Sympathy FC.

Also the truth is ''The Belfast Joke'' is not the greatest British footballer of all time. That's Kenny Dalglish by a country mile.

you are my new favourite poster.

From the daily wail

Luis Suarez has told Liverpool to listen to his wishes should either Barcelona or Real Madrid come calling for him this summer.

I hate the way the media are forcing Luis to talk about wanting to leave us. This victimisation must end.

As I've said before, you are obsessed with Manchester United. Give over.

if he isn't going to shut the fuck up then he should at least have the balls to say it officially to the club

I still think he has every right to want to leave, we aren't a good enough team for someone like him and the press have been utter cunts to him, yes the bite was his own fault but there were many things prior to that for which he was jumped upon when if it was anyone else no-one would give a fuck, but talking to foreign papers every day and stirring more shit isn't the right way to go about it

If Luis Suarez stopped talking about Luis Suarez then maybe the press would stop writing about Luis Suarez and Luis Suarez could get his wish of less media intrusion on Luis Suarez.

You would think so, but then how would he get his cheap move to Real Madrid?

if he isn't going to shut the fuck up then he should at least have the balls to say it officially to the club

I still think he has every right to want to leave, we aren't a good enough team for someone like him and the press have been utter cunts to him, yes the bite was his own fault but there were many things prior to that for which he was jumped upon when if it was anyone else no-one would give a fuck, but talking to foreign papers every day and stirring more shit isn't the right way to go about it

Why did he bother coming to us at all if the team isn't good enough for him?

He came to a great club, is still at a great club who have stuck by him throughout. He's coming across as the cunt he is and I hope he fucks off. He has every right to leave?? Get a fucking grip

Why is Law a turncoat?