You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

I think part of BR's philosophy should be working on the acceptance of fans. Patience is in short supply round Anfield these days.

Think he's already addressed what's going on here:

“The third group are the critics, and you never change them. Ever. If you win 4-0 it should have been five, if you win the league you should have won three.

“But I will never worry about that group, because you can never affect them. If you do a good job you are proving them right, but they can’t be proved wrong so they will kill you even more.”

(In response to the statement that Coutinho will be applying for a special talent visa)Hopefully they will not use that Palermo clip then.

If Downing had played like that he would have been slaughtered on here.

Can someone please post a video to show Coutinho in a good light and not one where he constanly loses or wastes the ball?

I've missed those posts where anyone have criticiced Coutinho?

Can someone please point me in that direction?

You're welcome.

But the thing that gets me is that someone actually suggests a game you could watch where he played well, you FIRST reaction is to try and find a reason why that game couldn't possibly be worthwhile as a judge of the player. Instead of saying, I don't know "Thanks, will try to check it out"' or just waiting until he actually plays a game for us.

Is it because he's a Rodgers signing?

As the only things I've seen of him, I'd agree. But I think I'm going to wait, you know, give him at least 45 minutes on the pitch before I start sticking the boot in. It's only fair.

So you agree with me then but still decided to have a go?

Haha.

So you agree with me then but still decided to have a go?

Haha.

I want to use the smiley that bangs it's head against the brick wall here, but I wouldn't be surprised if banging your head against a brick wall was an actual hobby of yours given your written output on these forums, and you'd take it as another sign of support.

If people didn't respond to him, he would soon cease this nonsensical posting.

I wish that we're true. But my guess is, we'd see an escalation.

I don't know, I like that communicating with him will keep me in practice for whenever I adopt a slightly retarded rhesus monkey and have to try and demonstrate why eating your own crap is a bad idea without losing my cool.

I wish that we're true. But my guess is, we'd see an escalation.

I don't know, I like that communicating with him will keep me in practice for whenever I adopt a slightly retarded rhesus monkey and have to try and demonstrate why eating your own crap is a bad idea without losing my cool.

He makes me quite miss Rashid.

Nordic deluded troll who must put a lot of people coming on here or posting more often.

I REALLY wish he'd support the Mancs.

Only seen the youtube clips so will reserve judgement until I've seen him on the pitch for us. He does appear to have quick feet and the ability to accelerate from standing very quickly which will always give him a yard of space. Both really good attributes. Seems to have gone to the same finishing school as Downing though. Looks like he is lacking confidence in some of his more recent clips.

At the prices being bandied about he has got to be worth a punt.

If we sign him i hope he does well.

However, there is a hole the size of the English Channel in our midfield at the moment.

Surely Rodgers needs to address that as a matter of urgency??

Or does he think that that would reflect badly on his signing of Joe Allen?

And i don't care how many midfielders we have, none of them are up to the job in that particular role.

Rodgers seems oblivious.

If we sign him i hope he does well.

However, there is a hole the size of the English Channel in our midfield at the moment.

Surely Rodgers needs to address that as a matter of urgency??

Or does he think that that would reflect badly on his signing of Joe Allen?

And i don't care how many midfielders we have, none of them are up to the job in that particular role.

Rodgers seems oblivious.

You do realise you're now going to hear about how Utd have Carrick and Cleverly in midfield. This despite Carrick not being a fanny who would get barged off the ball by Mini-Me