You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge

WhiskeyJar

Daniel Sturridge  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Daniel Sturridge

• We need him, get him in January
    • Not what we need. We need someone with more quality and experience
    • Not seen him play enough/Unsure about him

Its fuckin gay and very shit, get this shit out of here

Yeah funeee you dimwit, a great captain shrouded in the tradition Yeats and Smith had instilled into a winning team whereby any team disputes can be solved with a gay limp hand dance off.

Paisley could tell any injury by watching how a player did that stupid move and Shankly used to lock players in a wooden hut just endlessly doing 'the Sturridge' over and over until it became second nature.

Its fuckin gay and very shit, get this shit out of here

Yeah funeee you dimwit, a great captain shrouded in the tradition Yeats and Smith had instilled into a winning team whereby any team disputes can be solved with a gay limp hand dance off.

Paisley could tell any injury by watching how a player did that stupid move and Shankly used to lock players in a wooden hut just endlessly doing 'the Sturridge' over and over until it became second nature.

No one cares what you think, Dennis. Sturridge is the one scoring goals for LFC.

I always thought he was quality but he's been superb for us, better than I imagined. Needs to cut the gay dancing out tho.

How do people think his start to his career here compares to Torres's?

probably actually better than Torres' start but its been overlooked that a bit as Torres was the first top class striker we had had in ages whilst Sturridge arrived with Suarez on fire as well

I always thought he was quality but he's been superb for us, better than I imagined. Needs to cut the gay dancing out tho.

Wrong. He can do whatever dance he pleases. All season long.

It may be too early to make Torres comparisons, but if it's 12 goals in 13 appearances (all comps) then he'll probably beat Torres record to 50. I just hope Sturridge stays fit.

Wrong. He can do whatever dance he pleases. He can do it all season long as far as I'm concerned. I'll even do the dance.

As for the Torres comparison, it's obviously too early. But if Sturridge is on 12 goals out of 13 (all comps), then he might just turn out to be better on goal returns and he may get to the 50 faster than Torres.

I'll try and be as conservative as the other ridiculous posters in this thread and declare Dan is better than Owen, Fowler, Torres and Suarez put together and is definately not just on a bit of a run of form.

Very strange this attempt of yours to downplay Sturridge. We bought him in January. It is now September. His strike rate has been the same since the minute he walked through the door. Not only that, his strike rate was unbelievable before we even bought him.

I'll try and be as conservative as the other ridiculous posters in this thread and declare Dan is better than Owen' date=' Fowler, Torres and Suarez put together and is definately not just on a bit of a run of form.[/quote']

So he didn't do well at Bolton or Chelsea when given the chance?

Very strange this attempt of yours to downplay Sturridge. We bought him in January. It is now September. His strike rate has been the same since the minute he walked through the door. Not only that, his strike rate was unbelievable before we even bought him.

Had to put him on ignore because of the amount of negative bollocks he spouts. It is truly amazing.

Had to put him on ignore because of the amount of negative bollocks he spouts. It is truly amazing.

Obviously comes as no suprise he was one of the 104 lunatics that voted against his signing.

People that shout the loudest usually know the least, the best posters on here are usually the ones that post rarely and don't get involved in the bullshit, the worst posters are the ones like Dennis that are on here day in day out regurgitatating the same old shouty bollocks.

I guess I believed he was a bit of a selfish prick so wasn't exactly over the moon when he signed. Then he scores but does the shit, arrogant dance.

However, that said, I want to see the dance, was annoyed when he didn't vs Stoke, delighted the other night.

His interviews are superb, loving the opportunity and seems grateful for the opportunity. Thanking God also will never get you enemies, we rarely hear this during footballer interviews.

Hindsight is wonderful and in hindsight it appears Brendan has played a blinder by saying this is his last chance at a big club. It seems Daniel is taking that chance.

We need the dance on Sunday.