You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark clattenburg, racist?

gingerhulk

I'm unsure if an open mic is recorded. I suspect not. In which case, it's then going to come down to two players vs 4 officials. So unless one of the officials confirms things, Chelsea stand no chance.

QUOTE]

Although I agree with what your saying. I think if Chelsea believe they are right and this has hapened then they may also have evidence from players in and around the area were it happened so I think its to early to state numbers at this time.

I just hope that whatever happens the truth comes out and players or assistants dont try and cover their mates asses.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open mic wouldn't work in football due to the open season the authorities allow on the ref. Every game would be rated 18.

This is true. Its just one of the many problems football has created for itself. In just about any other sport, telling the ref to 'fuck off' results in a red card. Why is it not the same in football?

It was both, Mikel claims he called him a monkey

Oh that's a tricky one.

In the old days lots of people would say "he's being a bit of a (cheeky) monkey" or similar, but it's not a phrase you hear a lot these days, esp not on a football pitch.

If it was in the context, then there's a bit of leeway. If it's "you cheating monkey" or "shut it, monkey" then he's done for.

Where've you heard the 'monkey' rumour?

This is true. Its just one of the many problems football has created for itself. In just about any other sport, telling the ref to 'fuck off' results in a red card. Why is it not the same in football?

Have to agree.

I think it's pretty fair of a ref to allow some choice language as the result of an injury, or hard tackle (turn a deaf ear as it were)... but anything said to another player, or the ref, then red card will do nicely.

Oh that's a tricky one.

In the old days lots of people would say "he's being a bit of a (cheeky) monkey" or similar' date=' but it's not a phrase you hear a lot these days, esp not on a football pitch.

If it was in the context, then there's a bit of leeway. If it's "you cheating monkey" or "shut it, monkey" then he's done for.

Where've you heard the 'monkey' rumour?[/quote']

That's what there claiming, it's been out there with the the Spanish twat story, no way he's been stopped doing games over the mata comment, Mikel made a complaint saying he called him a monkey, for what it's worth I'd be staggered if clattenburg was that stupid. He's a corrupt cunt and shouldn't have been allowed back after his "financial" problems but no way he said that IMO

I wouldn't be surprised on bit, if fergie's and Gill's gang is recruiting and breeding Racists and Sex Offenders to do the referee job on the pitch for them.

It explains why Savile was always in a tracksuit - just waiting to get the call.

I'm sorry, but I find it very difficult to believe any referee would refer to a player as a monkey.

Why? is it because he is an english referee? I believe he actually called him a Monkey or maybe something even worse. I also believe the are receiving money, support and threats under the table in order to favour manchester united.

Why? is it because he is an english referee? I believe he actually called him a Monkey or maybe something even worse. I also believe the are receiving money, support and threats under the table in order to favour manchester united.

Oh come on!

I don't know Clattenburg personally, I have no idea of his character or views, or stupidity for that matter... therefore I can't really 'believe' either way until I've seen some evidence about what was or wasn't said.

I've seen him make some clanger decisions, but there are enough other clubs in the PL to question corruption if they wanted to. Yes United are the biggest club, and Fergie seems all powerful, but the power of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc combined would surely unite (pardon the pun) if they genuinely thought corruption was at play.

Personally, I expect corruption has and does exist in the game. I don't believe it's widespread, and I don't believe it's always working in favour of one team.

I simply think Clattenburg thought he was going to make some sort of example yesterday - and he did... a bad one.

You can't say "I think he said it, or even something worse". What makes you think it was something worse?

When we hear / see the evidence we can then form some opinions, but until then, it's pure speculation.

This situation all came about because the FA wanted to show (off) to Blatter that racism could not be forgotten with just a hand shake and that the English FA led the way in stamping out racism.

"See, we'll prove it with this foreigner on this...oh, Evra is a foreigner too? Well, he's been here longer and plays for our flagship club so he's as good as English. See 12 game ban reduced to 8 after we made those racists at Liverpool crawl over broken glass for a reduction in the sentence".

Different story when it came to Terry though.

Exactly and you know what I am fucking glad because of it. Best league in the world? Whatever! The next scandal that comes out will definitely be about the FA/Premiership and I'm just not talking about Hillsborough either. As soon as one person has the heat on them they will open up and point the finger at a whole host of others, this may be whilst the finger is pointed at Dave Richards!

There is far too much money involved for their not to be corruption, it can not just be incompetence on the FA's part and the good thing about this once they get outed will be that media will sensationalise it as they have fuck all scandals to write about as they have just about covered off all the establishment ones i.e. Politician expenses, News International, Banking, Hillsborough, BBC/Saville, Police etc The establishment has been involved in each one of those scandals. So in my theory of probability (without any facts to base my delusion on) it will come out soon.

Exactly and you know what I am fucking glad because of it. Best league in the world? Whatever! The next scandal that comes out will definitely be about the FA/Premiership and I'm just not talking about Hillsborough either. As soon as one person has the heat on them they will open up and point the finger at a whole host of others, this may be whilst the finger is pointed at Dave Richards!

There is far too much money involved for their not to be corruption, it can not just be incompetence on the FA's part and the good thing about this once they get outed will be that media will sensationalise it as they have fuck all scandals to write about as they have just about covered off all the establishment ones i.e. Politician expenses, News International, Banking, Hillsborough, BBC/Saville, Police etc The establishment has been involved in each one of those scandals. So in my theory of probability (without any facts to base my delusion on) it will come out soon.

Yep, that's why I believe corruption is likely somewhere, although not for any one team.

So much money, a lot of people on power trips (like at UEFA, which was proven to be less than clean), and at the end of the day, it's big business.

Deals are done that suit the FA, or PL.

Venues are chosen where they can make the most money (not the convenience of the fans).

Rules are devised that maintain the 'elite'

etc etc.

It's common knowledge that tapping up happens (against the rules).

It's common knowledge that some UEFA officials took bribes.

It's common knowledge that some Olympic officials took bribes.

It's common knowledge some players have used drugs.

Ref's have taken bungs in other countries

Teams have bribed players and officials in other leagues.

But it doesn't happen here. We're above all that.

It's delusional and against all the odds to think the game is 100% clean.

100% correct.