You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking idiot.

Your right i'm an idiot, people coming to this country, indoctrinating young muslims to join extremist taliban / al qaeda training camps abroad and then wage war on Britain and America. Your right, what's there to dislike about that? Fucking knob.

Edited by Garrincha
  • Upvote 2

But they evoke a response and its needed. Apathy has given too many free reign to do as they please. I do think ukip are the bnp light but if I'm honest I don't think much more of labour or the conservatives either, their ignorance is just a different kind. Honestly the only way this country will work is if there's a dictator and I'm the dictator.

Your right i'm an idiot, people coming to this country, indoctrinating young muslims to join extremist taliban / al qaeda training camps abroad and then wage war on Britain and America. Your right, what's there to dislike about that? Fucking knob.

Yes, and everyone from the 70s has sex with children.

Yes, and everyone from the 70s has sex with children.

You obviously didn't read my post before you vented your inane drivel, i said 'muslim fundamentalism' not 'muslims'. I have many muslim friends, i respect they're religious views. It's simply when religion becomes a foreshadow to a more serious problem. When religion becomes a mantra to embody hatred, intolerance, and violence. Similar scenario's can be seen with 'westboro baptist church' or trawling back through history with the 'christian crusades'.

• Upvote 2

You obviously didn't read my post before you vented your inane drivel, i said 'muslim fundamentalism' not 'muslims'. I have many muslim friends, i respect they're religious views. It's simply when religion becomes a foreshadow to a more serious problem. When religion becomes a mantra to embody hatred, intolerance, and violence. Similar scenario's can be seen with 'westboro baptist church' or trawling back through history with the 'christian crusades'.

Yeah yeah, great social insight there buddy. Not riffing on an axiom (fundamentilsts are bad, mmmkay?) used to inflate an issue to perpetuate fear and hatred at all.

as for 'inane'... see 'using the crusades to imply you have a historical basis for your concern'.

So calling muslim fundamentalism a "dire issue" isn't a sign of a lack of perspective?

Talking specifically about the quote you replied to where he talked about Muslim fundamentalists indoctrinating young British Muslims.

He never said all Muslims as your reply implied he did.

If you vote labour in the locals then your a fucking commie and should be sitting at a table with Arthur Scargill and Derek Hatton :D

I've never voted Labour in my life and don't have a great deal of respect for the organisation as it stands right now, but it's not communism. not even remotely. Communism is the full redistribution of capital.

Wartime rationing was the closest we ever came to communism.

Talking specifically about the quote you replied to where he talked about Muslim fundamentalists indoctrinating young British Muslims.

He never said all Muslims as your reply implied he did.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the other parties coming out in support of Muslim fundamentalism or have I not been paying attention?

Being the savant of Islam that you so obviously are, please do explicate for me how you - or any of the mongs who represent UKIP - are going to go about determining the difference between 'fundamentalist' muslims and the 'not so bad' muslims?

Moreover, being the bastion of logic and reason, go ahead and explain why you - or any of the mongs who represent UKIP - are the qualified and/or befitting individuals appropriate to make that determination.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the other parties coming out in support of Muslim fundamentalism or have I not been paying attention?

Obviously no-one supports it, but Labour likes to push political correctness to a level where the discussion isn't allowed to take place, for fear of being accused of racism.

Obviously no-one supports it, but Labour likes to push political correctness to a level where the discussion isn't allowed to take place, for fear of being accused of racism.

Sorry mate but that is just Daily Mail clap trap. on the face of it both parties appear to be open and encouraging of our Muslim neighbours. However behind the scenes every ounce of energy is being devoted by the intelligence and military services to combat religious extremism.

Being the savant of Islam that you so obviously are, please do explicate for me how you - or any of the mongs who represent UKIP - are going to go about determining the difference between 'fundamentalist' muslims and the 'not so bad' muslims?

Moreover, being the bastion of logic and reason, go ahead and explain why you - or any of the mongs who represent UKIP - are the qualified and/or befitting individuals appropriate to make that determination.

Thanks.

Firstly i don't support UKIP, i'm only in support of a deviation of the 2 horse race existing in this country for the last 100 years.

In answer to your question though - create easier deportation laws for those proven to be involved in terrorism. For example Abu Hamza was convicted in 2006 of multiple terrorism charges. It's took britain 7 years to get rid of him. There should be a law in place were they can deport these individuals right away, without allowing them the legal loopholes to stay within this country.

Obviously normal muslims aren't affected by such changes because they haven't done anything wrong.

Did someone seriously suggest New Labour are a communist party? If that's the level of ignorance you're willing to show in a political discussion then I think you should exit the thread.

*Of course, I may be missing some cleverly disguised sarcasm.

Sorry mate but that is just Daily Mail clap trap. on the face of it both parties appear to be open and encouraging of our Muslim neighbours. However behind the scenes every ounce of energy is being devoted by the intelligence and military services to combat religious extremism.

I accept your point, but hypothetically let's say it wasn't muslims, lets say it was christian fundamentalists blowing up buildings and carrying out suicide bombings. Do you really think this government wouldn't condemn the fuck out of them straight away? they'd be asking the pope to apologise on behalf of christianity the very next day. There would be outrage about it, every 'question time' and newspaper would be chastising the religion as a whole. So theres a clear double standard, regardless of which way you look at it.

But theres a reason behind this double standard, the danish cartoonist that drew those pictures of Muhammed was killed for doing so, his editor at the magazine survived an axe attack. The muhammad movies on youtube, the director and actors all have fatwas on their heads, they'll kill them once they find them. Likewise the preacher in America that said he was going to burn the koran live on air, he was urged by the american government to stop because they would kill him for doing so. That's but a few examples, the point is there is no rational reason for any of this violence, but it shows there are ramifications to insulting islam. People are afraid to openly condemn muslim fundamentalism for fear of backlash. They may be tackling it behind the scenes, but it proves my point that no-ones allowed to say anything about it, in the public forum.