You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lennon was the true artist in the Beatles, George Harrison second in my opinion as Something is one of my faves, McCartney was talented (I neglect to say is because hsi current stuff is garbage) Ringo Starr was always the crap one. Pete Best was a better drummer.

My girlfriends nan told me a story of how the Beatles once came into her pub down by Oxford. All of the lads were happy to sign autograph and just mix with the locals apart from Ringo who thought they shouldn't be allowed to come close to them. Once a cock always a cock!

• 8 months later...
Oh dear.

He's only just got his shrubby head back at Liverpool South Parkway. I don't think it'll last.

Hahaha. Made me laugh that. I get off there every day on the way to work. Nobody gave a shit about it.

I watched Mr Starkey's plea to his fan to stop sending him stuff to sign. This pathetic prick of a being should be grateful that people should even remember him much less wish to possess his scrawl. He is truly a despicable little cunt. Lennon gets shot, Harrison loses out to cancer, McCartney will either get hair dye poisoning or someone will throw a fatwah on him for entertaining the Zionists, but this talentless, tainted turd of a man will probably float on for the next thirty years proclaiming "peace and love" while shitting on everyone and everything that has supported him throughout his cunt life! The Dingle, indeed the whole of Liverpool should be ashamed of the big nosed twat. He sang 'It Don't Come Easy', well, it fucking well did for him.

I watched Mr Starkey's plea to his fan to stop sending him stuff to sign. This pathetic prick of a being should be grateful that people should even remember him much less wish to possess his scrawl. He is truly a despicable little cunt. Lennon gets shot, Harrison loses out to cancer, McCartney will either get hair dye poisoning or someone will throw a fatwah on him for entertaining the Zionists, but this talentless, tainted turd of a man will probably float on for the next thirty years proclaiming "peace and love" while shitting on everyone and everything that has supported him throughout his cunt life! The Dingle, indeed the whole of Liverpool should be ashamed of the big nosed twat. He sang 'It Don't Come Easy', well, it fucking well did for him.

Outstanding. repped.

Fuck off Walton Wed

Rep to you both.

You gotta love the bit when he says "I'm warning you with peace and love"

Kinda sums up the whole thing. Not very peace and love is it. I can understand that it must do your nut in having to sign and reply to thousends letters pretty much your whole life, but why not just cut down the amount of letters you send back to people? not like people are going to find out is it.

He has turned into a bit of cock, given his recent antics.

(maybe he's run out of stamps?)

You gotta love the bit when he says "I'm warning you with peace and love"

Kinda sums up the whole thing. Not very peace and love is it. I can understand that it must do your nut in having to sign and reply to thousends letters pretty much your whole life, but why not just cut down the amount of letters you send back to people? not like people are going to find out is it.

He has turned into a bit of cock, given his recent antics.

(maybe he's run out of stamps?)

Thats you that is.

Thats what you do.

Oh Ringo ,Ringo, Ringo...What is it?? So angry since “ In the Night Garden” took over from a plastic train and its silly fat controller,,,, Fuck me...won’t sign autographs?? I’d be round every single Beatles’ fan house cooking them their tea out of gratitude if I were him,,,,,bottom line you were an average drummer, who was saved by the grace that the Beatles ended in 70, god help you if you would have had to compete with Keith Moon properly.

Post of the year, magnificent.

I hope in a year that no one knows who the fuck he is and he has to remind everyone Troy McClure style of who he is "Hullo, Peace and Love, I'm Ringo Starr, you might remember me as one of the Beatles, yu know that great rock band from the sixties, I'm also famous for marrying a Bond bird with boss tits and doing a shite voiceover for a crap kids programme about at train" Peace and Love.