You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Not at all. I have a soft spot for him, myself. I'm attacking the 'yay, go Rafa!' cheerleaders willing Chelsea to win everything to prove an arbitrary point about a manager who shouldn't have been sacked but was. People need to move on from Rafa.

Okay, that's cool. But I'm not sure there are that many cheerleaders like that.

I must declare an interest in that Chelsea winning the league would net me about 75 quid :whistle:

I don't get it, wouldn't people want Xabi to beat United.

Yet we cant compliment a man who was sacked and not wanted against Everton, a local rival and a team we want to finish above, let me me know the rules, ta.

Ok, but it's not just against Everton is it?

Guest ShoePiss
I nearly always want Everton to lose. Not just when Rafa is the opposition.

Each to their own of course but fucking hell, 'Rafa' is a bigger rival than the blueshite...

Spuds are our problem, not Everton. I hate Chelsea, no matter who is in charge. A draw would have been better.

Got to agree Tom.

Chelsea and Man City are the biggest frauds in The Prem League -try to buy success atfter spending Monopoly money.

Torres alone cost more than the entire Everton starting eleven and subs.

Spurs and Arsenal are our rivals for fourth pace if we push on from today.

Putting all the various issues to one side, we are not going to catch Chelsea but we might catch Everton, so surely this is a good result for us.

Might catch them for an EL place, yes. I guess I was talking about a CL spot. Everton won't finish in the top 4, in my vow. I am an eternal optimist, though.

I'd just like to add that nasri is the biggest cunt in the prem. fucking hate him he has the most punchable face around

A fair observation, however...

I'd agree with that.

And i'll ask you to remember that...

Im no fan of Nasri but I don't think its fair to describe anyone else as the biggest cunt in the league that Patrice Evra plys his trade in

Whilst this is also a good point, although he may not have played today - the rightful owner of this crown was sitting in the stands at woodison today. Probably being a cunt. Fellaini is by far the most gigantic cunt pipe that has ever played in the Premiership.

Guest San Don
A fair observation, however...

And i'll ask you to remember that...

Whilst this is also a good point, although he may not have played today - the rightful owner of this crown was sitting in the stands at woodison today. Probably being a cunt. Fellaini is by far the most gigantic cunt pipe that has ever played in the Premiership.

Wouldnt disagree with any of that.

Got to agree Tom.

Chelsea and Man City are the biggest frauds in The Prem League -try to buy success atfter spending Monopoly money.

Torres alone cost more than the entire Everton starting eleven and subs.

Spurs and Arsenal are our rivals for fourth pace if we push on from today.

Recent history (i.e. the season up to this point) would suggest this is not very likely.

BBC/MOTD Premier League team of 2012

Hart

Johnson Kompany Shawcross Baines

Silva Mata Toure Bale

Suarez Van Persie

Decent.

Not sure he should be there personally, seems the beeb want to include as many English players as they can with that one.

Baring the last 5 games - Thomas Vermaelen has had a great year for Arsenal, and i'd argue Phil Jagielka has performed better for the bitters than Shawcross has for Stoke.

Its a good team though, difficult to argue with the rest.

Yeah, I thought that when I noticed four of the back five are English. I think as much as I fucking detest Shawcross I'd have to admit he's very effective in this league. At International level, or if he played in La Liga he'd get seriously found out, but in a league where you're allowed to kick the shit out people he excels. Good shout with Jagielka. I think he's a better footballer than Shawcross.

Was surprised, in general, at how much I did agree with their team. Happy, despite their "not many good rightbacks", that Johnson got some recognition. He's excellent.