You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best All Time Premier League XI - Cast your votes

TLW

Best Line up?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Best Line up?

Jussi jaskhahahaha, you lost your damn mind.

One of the most underrated keepers this league has seen regardless of if he has lost his way thesedays. With more thought though I'd take Given.

Dave don't be bitter now, Stu is winning for a reason ... I'll let you figure it out.

Edited by A.V.B.

Woo is a clear winner out of these for me.

Neil's team looks alright apart from having Clichy, probably the most overrated defender in the league. He's had some shocking games, especially against the Mancs, which should be punishable by death (and I'm against the death penalty). Not too impressed by the inclusion of Le Tissier, great player, but he wouldn't fit in with those other midfield players.

I cant find Jamie Redknapp in any of these teams, a mistake surely.

Seeing players are picked on what they did in other leagues as well and not only in the PL I wonder where players such as Morientes, Vialli and Suker are among others.

Oh and Ted wins because of Alonso obviously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Went for Woo teams just over Montys.

I take it it's not based on only players records in the premier league?

Still surprised to not see any of the following

----------------Riena

Sanga----Bruce---Pallister--Gallas

------------Petit---Gilberto Silva

---Juninho---Fabregas----Kanchelskis

------------------Hasselbaink

Dave's team gets my vote as its made up of rock hard nutjobs which is a good thing as there a some real nancyboy posers in the other teams. Ljunberg, pires, silva, cole, robben and kewell etc pah. A charlie adam fart could knock them down in one go.

With Agger, Skrtel and Psycho in defence, these boys could win the battle of helms deep on their own and still be back home in time for tea and cakes.

The only suprise being the lack of some good quality hair. Couldn't squeeze in paddy berger for george weah maybe?