You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson is A Racist!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
Nah' date=' i've been following the coverage of the Leveson Inquiry and it's the latest craze, apparently it's simply "misremembering" or failure to recollect properly.

Lying's for people without solicitors.[/quote']

Quite.

Oh Johnny Cougar! Oh! Johnny! You're trying to be sarcastic! But Johnny it wasn't you! It was me!I made a point about racism and I didn't really understand what it meant.But you put me right.

I'm the semi literate knobhead who doesn't understand racism not you!

Understand sarcasm now Johhny?

You need to take a step back and realise that this positive racism thing has gone too far!You also need to think and realise that all this stuff surrounds another ManU player.

Ringing any bells here?

I don't care if people are black,blue,purple or orange.What does concern me is that there is some kind of outcry every time a Black footballer is involved in any kind of dispute.This is not what racism is about and I'll defend anybody,whatever their colour,if they are discriminated against because of their ethnic origins!

So far as Terry is concerned;I don't like him!But if you have to pick players to win a competition,you make your choice.And I'd defend you on that!

But Hodgson has plenty of Black players in the squad.If there were none I'd start to think about racism.But given a choice between Ferdinand and Terry?You makes your choice.And that's all Hodgson has done.

What I'm saying is that the media bandwagon is on the case again to fill pages.Exactly as they were with Suarez!

No hard feelings Johnny Cougar.

Oh Johnny Cougar! Oh! Johnny! You're trying to be sarcastic! But Johnny it wasn't you! It was me!I made a point about racism and I didn't really understand what it meant.But you put me right.

You need to take a step back and realise that this positive racism thing has gone too far!You also need to think and realise that all this stuff surrounds another ManU player.

Ringing any bells here?

I don't care if people are black,blue,purple or orange.What does concern me is that there is some kind of outcry every time a Black footballer is involved in any kind of dispute.This is not what racism is about and I'll defend anybody,whatever their colour,if they are discriminated against because of their ethnic origins!

So far as Terry is concerned;I don't like him!But if you have to pick players to win a competition,you make your choice.And I'd defend you on that!

But Hodgson has plenty of Black players in the squad.If there were none I'd start to think about racism.But given a choice between Ferdinand and Terry?You makes your choice.And that's all Hodgson has done.

What I'm saying is that the media bandwagon is on the case again to fill pages.Exactly as they were with Suarez!

Cool story Bro'.

Ringing any bells here?

I. Am. Not. Fucking. Interested.

Guest ShoePiss
the bad Aids? What the fuck is that to say to anybody? You need to get yourself seen to.

So what have you done, with the big gay plague, to stop people catching it?

So what have you done, with the big gay plague, to stop people catching it?

Oh not you again ShoePiss! Can't you go to Night School; or read a book about literacy; or are you still in the 4th year?

You see your comments are difficult to comprehend.Can you try a bit harder?

Maybe ask somebody to help you to express yourself?:wallbutt:

Guest ShoePiss
Oh not you again ShoePiss! Can't you go to Night School; or read a book about literacy; or are you still in the 4th year?

You see your comments are difficult to comprehend.Can you try a bit harder?

Maybe ask somebody to help you to express yourself?:wallbutt:

What if a madman broke in here with a machine gun and shot you to pieces? Anyone here yawning would get your blood in their mouth.

You shouldn't have come in, you've got bad aids, you shouldn't have come in.