You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

18 hours ago, J-V said:

They don't but they know a large portion of our fans will lap it up

Love how they are going to explain it when Boehly starts saying that FFP is crucial to him while continuing to pay a fortune for players. Undermines FSG's stance somewhat.

43 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I suspect we just have so many players playing in the red zone at the moment. Klopp says Jotas injury to his calf last week was a result of getting kicked and stretching his muscle when he was too tired. Nunez missed yesterday after complaining about pain at half time, was sent back out to do 10 mins more. It felt last season we did pretty well (especially in the 2nd half of the season) of getting players off when they were in trouble. I think the choices on the bench are so poor, we're trying to keep players going longer than we would normally, which in turn is exasperating the problem. 

How much of all this is a reaction to last season, I have no idea. I'm pretty fucki g certain though crocks being crocks who just get injured without getting near the pitch is contributing. 

The injury to Jota has probably strengthened the medical departments arguments to be more proactive in terms of resting players and possibly was a major reason in why we saw quite so many changes over the two subsequent games. 

17 changes still feels like a hell of a lot though. I can see why we struggled so much yesterday. 

For all the criticism of their form, where would we be without Mo and Virgil. It's worrying when both of them went down yesterday, both a little innocuously. Pretty much the only 2 in the entire team that have great records to-date. Imagine what adding 2 more like that would do in midfield and to our overall performance.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HBenn said:

The injury to Jota has probably strengthened the medical departments arguments to be more proactive in terms of resting players and possibly was a major reason in why we saw quite so many changes over the two subsequent games. 

17 changes still feels like a hell of a lot though. I can see why we struggled so much yesterday. 

Possibly. I think a lot of those changes have been forced, although maybe a week ago Nunez would have been risked with what kept him out yesterday. But if we are going to manage the squad in such a manner (and I'm not saying we shouldn't), we need to have an appropriate squad to match that strategy. Less crocks. More players in the prime. And maybe 1 or 2 more players (although if we swapped crocks for players who can get on the pitch, this mightn't be an issue). 

Doak, Clark and Cannonier will fix the problems, that our head coach have caused with to intense training.

Sincerely

John W.

Ps: moneyball have failed over here also. I`m taking Linda yachting until february 1. I might send an apology letter in advance. Just make things easier for everyone.

5 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Dokes, Clark and Cannonier will fix the problems, that our head coach have caused with to intense training.

Sincerely

John W.

Ps: moneyball have failed over here also. I`m taking Linda yachting until february 1. I might send an apology letter in advance. Just make things easier for everyone.

Z(5).jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HBenn said:

For all the criticism of their form, where would we be without Mo and Virgil. It's worrying when both of them went down yesterday, both a little innocuously. Pretty much the only 2 in the entire team that have great records to-date. Imagine what adding 2 more like that would do in midfield and to our overall performance.

This is what is so frustrating - one or two international-class midfielders and we'd be top 2. We're wasting what we DO have. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Johnlj said:

Doak, Clark and Cannonier will fix the problems, that our head coach have caused with to intense training.

Sincerely

John W.

Top class expensive signings will block their progress into the first team

33 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

This is what is so frustrating - one or two international-class midfielders and we'd be top 2. We're wasting what we DO have. 

Agree. Always looking to do less than the absolute bare minimum. How many more trophies would we have if they showed a modicum of ambition.

9 hours ago, HBenn said:

Fully expect one of them to be ruled out on weds but 'ready for weekend' before also then missing the weekend.

See we are the only team to increase the balance in our bank account in the last 5 years. 

Hate to see what type of "rainy day" they are saving up for if what we have seen to-date doesn't qualify. Can only assume it's the Bellingham blockbuster deal they are waiting for...

2 hours ago, HBenn said:

See we are the only team to increase the balance in our bank account in the last 5 years. 

Hate to see what type of "rainy day" they are saving up for if what we have seen to-date doesn't qualify. Can only assume it's the Bellingham blockbuster deal they are waiting for...

Hahaha, Bellingham. Far more chance he joins Newcastle or even Arsenal than utter paupers like Liverpool.

13 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Hahaha, Bellingham. Far more chance he joins Newcastle or even Arsenal than utter paupers like Liverpool.

You can guarantee that FSG and its supporters will now be trying to distance themselves from them ever being interested him in the first place. 

The value, that we all knew about last summer, will be used as the obvious reason for it being nonsensical and it will be ignored when we sign someone that we could have bought them last summer.

13 minutes ago, HBenn said:

You can guarantee that FSG and its supporters will now be trying to distance themselves from them ever being interested him in the first place. 

The value, that we all knew about last summer, will be used as the obvious reason for it being nonsensical and it will be ignored when we sign someone that we could have bought them last summer.

Yeah, but if we’d bought someone else last summer we wouldn’t have the stories next summer about how clever and prudent we are in opting for a cheaper, lesser player instead of Bellingham.

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

If they sack Klopp or he walks I'll be done with this football club and football in general. Absolute cunts of the highest order. 

I can't see any way back for them if either of those two things happen. 

The Super fans may say that it was Jurgens fault for being stubborn over transfers and substitutions but then will realise how good a job he did when we end up with Pep Lijnders or Michael Beale on a net spend of a pot noodle and 2 packs of freddos. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I can't see any way back for them if either of those two things happen. 

The Super fans may say that it was Jurgens fault for being stubborn over transfers and substitutions but then will realise how good a job he did when we end up with Pep Lijnders or Michael Beale on a net spend of a pot noodle and 2 packs of freddos. 

Those idiots are being proven wrong at every turn. Bet they're still jizzing themselves at Mbappe and Bellingham double swoops. 

Deluded.