You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

21 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Got a good ball and at least tried to block it.

It's Crawley and Lawrence that have made a cunt of themselves today.

He’s kept tidily but he’s not actually been a proper wicket keeper for that long (which will be held against him and rightly so) and he was running his mouth off before the test started saying he was confident he could bat in the top 3 for England. 

Like I said the balls on the prick is quite something. Even impressive at times.

But there’s also something to be said for keeping your fucking gob shut and performing with the gloves and bat. 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

He’s kept tidily but he’s not actually been a proper wicket keeper for that long (which will be held against him and rightly so) and he was running his mouth off before the test started saying he was confident he could bat in the top 3 for England. 

Like I said the balls on the prick is quite something. Even impressive at times.

But there’s also something to be said for keeping your fucking gob shut and performing with the gloves and bat. 

That goes for quite a lot of them. Most of this lot have done absolutely fuck all in the game.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

That goes for quite a lot of them. Most of this lot have done absolutely fuck all in the game.

The thing that annoys me most is why shouldn’t he have that confidence? 

Take Root out of the top 3 (who has always wanted to bat 4) and they’re all either inexperienced, flawed technically or fucking pussies. 

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Quite fancy them to do it

Fair fucks to them for this declaration. We'd have given them three overs to score 435 if it were the other way round.

I love how they're challenging themselves as preparation ahead of the big game against India. Proper outfit, New Zealand. Population of Wales but more intelligent decision making on and off the field than every other test nation by some distance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Fair fucks to them for this declaration. We'd have given them three overs to score 435 if it were the other way round.

I love how they're challenging themselves as preparation ahead of the big game against India. Proper outfit, New Zealand. Population of Wales but more intelligent decision making on and off the field than every other test nation by some distance.

They’ve certainly made the afternoon's viewing a lot more interesting.

England to hold on for the draw, just.