You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

Fuckin disgusting! Glad the club have taken this stance, I think this will rumble on all season now. Probably end up in the high courts. Cannot believe they took that cunts work considering the fuckers history of allegations. 1 mans word against another with no other evidence apparently.

We should pull all our players from any future england squads. cunts!

We should do More than that Skend - We shouldn't just lodge an appeal & a claim of frivoulous claims (by Evra) against Evra. We should pursue a Legal Claim against him via either Luis or the club (on Luis' behalf) in defence of the libel/defamtion/slander that this has brought on him unjustly & no question about it? Were such a case with the evidence of the Fergie Association to be heard in a real court? Evra would be Royally Slaughtered - I agree with what's written elsewhere here about this being our owners' & contacts (i.e .Grabiner) area of expertise. The FA & Scum have finally made a mistake - They've challenged us On Our own (or our owners') ground/area of expertise & the effect? Will be akin to pulling a sleeping dragon's tail for fun with similar results for them - Hope they're fireproof......

NB Thanks Vivaldo - Just saying in my own roundabout way that if those scum at FA HQ Want a war? Fcuking well Give them one - We beat Much worse than them last year whilst united as a fanbase - By comparism? They are nothing & we will show it in time........

NBB Never mind egg the FA HQ Matthewbet - They should bomb it or firebomb it or Both - We are 'Internet Terrorists' no? Let's graduate to Actual terrorists - Wouldn't be Any more criminal than the Lancaster Gate Scum & at least it Would damage them directly..........

NBB Agree also with what was said elsewhere here & forgot to put it earlier actually - Wouldn't be surprised if the Uruguayan FA & Embassay got involved here in tandem with our club & Luis acting Legally - Would like to see the Scum at FA HQ get out of That one if/when it happens. They'll be completely skewered & rightly so..............

NBBB Never mind Keying or egging the Cars or FA HQ - We should firebomb the bloody place; We're already well known as 'Internet Terrorists' no? Let's graduate to the Finished article. Wouldn't be any more criminal than those scum at FA HQ after all & would at least do some Direct Damage to the pond life who work there & let them know Just what they're up against now............

Edited by Redshadow

No doubt the urine soaked purple headed vagrant will have a drunken dribbling smirk on his face at this.The Negrito(I use that in the context that Luis meant it by the way)has stated that he does not consider him to be racist!!.The question has to be put forward then,why did he accuse him as such?.mmm

That's a very strong statement from the club. I'm confident they'll fight this to the highest level possible.

We're no longer pushovers. Those who may choose to test our mettle shall receive all that they deserve. This case and the recent phenomenon of Bellamy getting booked for absolutely nothing tells a tale that lies beneath the surface. When Bellamy gets a mandatory ban or longer when he blows up in their faces, which they want to provoke, they'll move onto another of our players.

Sorry HowieLama & thanks for changing my 'neg' bar is it? I agreed with you but couldn't remember who wrote that particular bit whilst I was typing just now - All credit of course to you for that observation re' our owners' area of expertise but I just meant myself? That I agree with the broad thrust of your argument - The Club's main hope of embarrassing the FA & reversing this debacle? Lies in taking the decision Out of the Sporting Courts/The FA's Hands - Put this rubbish up in a normal court? And the Pro-Evra court won't last Five minutes. And when this happens as I'm certain it eventually will? They won't last five minutes before Grabiner buries them & exposes the FA for the utter joke they are in the process......................

Guest davelfc

I'm still very angry about this decision, but the more I think about it the more I think this is just a plan by the FA to solve their problem.

They give a ridiculous decision and ban, we take it higher and get it overturned and the FA say 'well we did what we could' and come away looking like they are tough on racism.

Maybe my anger is clouding my judgement but it's fucking so ridiculous it has to be overturned.

Seeing as the FA are funded by public money, can we, as in supporters, demand the release of the alleged evidence? Hell can we even sue them? I am so incensed by this absolute corrupt decision.

PS Uncle Tom, corrupt can be either moral or monetary, so fuck off before you peddle your boring shit!

Frankly the verdict, without the reasons why it was reached, is no use. Why could they have not been released simultaneously?

The tenor of the Club Statement suggests that the evidence, which clearly they have heard in full, is inconsistent with the verdict.

It strikes me that the FA, after their complaints to foreign FA’s about racial abuse of England players when abroad, and leading the charge against Sepp Blatter recently, have found themselves, through ineptitude in tricky territory, as I feared.

If I was John Terry tonight, I would be a worried man.

Sorry HowieLama & thanks for changing my 'neg' bar is it? I agreed with you but couldn't remember who wrote that particular bit whilst I was typing just now - All credit of course to you for that observation re' our owners' area of expertise but I just meant myself? That I agree with the broad thrust of your argument - The Club's main hope of embarrassing the FA & reversing this debacle? Lies in taking the decision Out of the Sporting Courts/The FA's Hands - Put this rubbish up in a normal court? And the Pro-Evra court won't last Five minutes. And when this happens as I'm certain it eventually will? They won't last five minutes before Grabiner buries them & exposes the FA for the utter joke they are in the process......................

I don't see red or geen tbh, I am color blind, but haiku brother, haiku.