You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evra accuses Suarez of racism

NickConklin

I dont see how the FA can charge for this, where is the evidence?

However, if he did say it then i cant believe how stupid he has been.

I do not believe for a second that it has not been brought to his attention that the word(s) would cause offence in the english speaking world.

Fair play to Pacheco and Babel though! Although using Pacheco as a defence is clutching at straws!

The United conspiracy stories make us look like bitters too. We have had more than our fair share of breaks over the years.

Ha, we aren't all that bad. Take it you're from a shithole like Derby then?

Jealous :whistle:

Hey, negrito, don't jump to conclusions. You know, negrito, that the easy-midlands ain't so bad. I have many negritos from there and Derby, Me? negrito, I was born and live in Liverpool. You have been here often. negrito? Maybe, negrito, you have come to see the Mighty Reds? You have? Good for you, negrito.

Any news on Roy Greatrex, the scab who swindled the Nottinghan UDM out of some cash and was taken to court?

article-2049816-0E66037400000578-178_468x367.jpg

Not seen this pic before. Interesting because Park and Evra are best buddies off the pitch, there's no way if this was one of the incidents in question that Park wouldn't have cried off about it, or joined Evra in fronting up to a 'racist', which that double act have previous for...

article-0-010C70C600000578-1000_468x308.jpg

It's interesting you post those pictures, Evra tried to spark the Chelsea groundsman after he was told he has abused him, he didn't even hear it himself but still punched him. Stands to reason that if Suarez had really said something he felt was racist then he would have reacted worse then running to French telly afterwards.

In what way. Explain, don't just say it.

https://twitter.com/#!/TheRealEboue

i just heard LouizSuarez has been charged by the FA for Racist language. looking for a scape goat in other to save JohnTerry's Ass. #niceone

ts funny how we all can see on video JohnTerry saying the racist word but yet FA still let him play and trying to make him look good

#Itsfunny how many players in the league cant say nothing about the Racist Accusation on JohnTerry & yet they all saw the video. #scaredRats

i am happy @rioferdy5 commented on this racism issue today after the sepp stupid comment. he has been quiet since terry abused is bro .

FA gace JohnTerry a platform to talk while still on racism investigation. it says a lot about the game of fair play.

JT sleep wiv bridge's wife, he gets a chance 2 play, bridge's career sink. JT call's Aton a blackcunt, JT plays & d ferdinand's r outcasted

I read that fucking twat Holt's piece in the mirror's about Terry, i was almost sick. Nothing will ever change as long as wankers like Holt can get their diatribe out to the masses. Eboue has a point someone has to be scapegoat and the FA have chosen Suarez.

What the fuck does terry have to do to get his? fucking murder someone?

I read that fucking twat Holt's piece in the mirror's about Terry, i was almost sick. Nothing will ever change as long as wankers like Holt can get their diatribe out to the masses. Eboue has a point someone has to be scapegoat and the FA have chosen Suarez.

What the fuck does terry have to do to get his? fucking murder someone?

I think it depends on who he murders.

Eboue is another cunt of the highest order but if that's really him, then fair fucking play! It's good to see players not only seeing through the shit but also commenting on it.

He'll probably get charged by the FA for those comments though!

As for Luis The Legend, why is everyone accepting that he said negrito? All he's quoted as saying is he used a word that his teammates call him.

So as long as Luis is telling the truth, I fully expect the FA to come down on Evra's teammates for racially abusing him too! /sarcasm

BTW, I'm typing this on my iPhone, and Negritos comes up in predictive text. Don't know if it's because I've used it in a previous post or not, but I doubt Apple are condoning racism. Nigger, spik, mong, paki, wog....none of them come up.

If Terry isn't at least charged. I'm not quite sure what I'd do.

I'm pretty sure I'd hunt down and happy slap any one of our many enlightened supporters who try to deny there isn't something inherently corrupt within the game. At least in this case.

Hasn't Terry actually admitted saying the words "Black Cunt"? Albeit he claims its a misunderstanding.

Christ on a pogo stick, if Suarez has got charged with something which could quite easily be a misunderstanding how the fuck on earth could Terry not. He has to at the very least answer charges.

But the FA will probably claim intent with Suarez and poor old John was just asking Anton "Did you think I called you a Black Cunt"

Why the fuck would anyone ever ask that? "Oi mate, did you think I called you a black cunt?"

Riteo then!

If you look at what he's been charged with, he'll almost certainly be done on his own testimony.

This is the charge:

It is alleged that Suarez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United’s Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.

It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra.

The first part: he is alleged to have used 'abusing or insulting words or behaviour' towards Evra, which he probably did just as every footballer does to an opposing player in just about every game of football played up and down the country.

The second part is that they 'included reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra'.

All he'd have to have said was 'you're a shit footballer, negrito' - which to Luis (according to accounts) would roughly be 'you're a shit footballer, mate', and he'd get done on the charge.

Depending exactly what he's admitted to, he's basically screwed himself by trying to prove he's not racist. They're no longer charging him as a racist. They're charging him for a) insulting another player in contravention of the rules of the game, and b) for including in that a reference to the colour of his skin - which he did, in a different context, in his own language. It's two separate charges thrown together.

Luis doesn't actually have to have said anything contextually racist to get done here. All he has to have done is to admit to a) insulted Evra and b) made reference to the colour of his skin. If all the negrito stuff is true, that is probably uncontestable. The FA don't give a flying fuck about racism as shown by the way they're handling the Terry debacle; they care about politicking and preserving the image of the English game. They can chuck the book at Suarez - the man who bit another player and handballed it on the line in the world cup - on a technicality, and then let Terry off on the same basis.

I think Suarez will get done for this, and we'll have to hear every other club's supporters talking about how he's racist, the media talking about how he's racist, in spite of the fact that the accusation of racism does not spurn from any insinuation of inferiority due to race, but from a different idea of what constitutes discrimination coming from a different culture.

In the meantime, we'll be treated to choruses about the greatness of England and it's representatives, whilst our captain shags his team-mates wives, our foremost striker kicks and hits other players out of anger and petulance, and half our team have affairs which perennially litter the tabloids. As long as we have our foreign villains, eh.

There is nobody more racist throughout the game than the English media.

Man, I'm glad I didn't get attached to Luis after Torres left, no clue if he's actually guilty or not, but I just can't be doing with the hassle. I loved Torres like he was my younger brother, I actually liked him that much! Glad it'll never, ever be repeated and that whatever the fallout from this is I'm not so closely attached.

Fucking wizard of a footballer but I always had the idea that he'd have other problems. Just didn't think it'd be outright racism, and to be honest it probably isn't, it's more than likely Evra being a big massive manc cunt and twisting things, the fucking phony twat.

edit : actually, to be honest? I'm really fucking pissed off at this. I hope he can clear his name and that he didn't do what he's been charged with. And fuck the FA, as if they'd have any fucking idea either way.

Edited by Red Phoenix