You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just changed two, would like to see what that'd do against Stoke. Would guess Carroll and Henderson at least would start in place of a CB and Bellemy though. Also think there's a chance Kenny would start Coates, just because he's the type of player that could thrive in a match like that. On the other hand though it doesn't seem to make much sense or be fair to split Agger and Carra up when they're doing so well, and I don't think he'll pick 3 at the back with the options we have now.

Decent post. My mind isn't made up on who should start, but that is a good thing. Options are thing we've lacked. Nice to see.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I don't know if it's the international break but the anticipation for this game is killing me, not sure I'll get much sleep tonight and I'll be up at 6.30am for this one.

Can't wait. Can't wait for the feeling of scoring, winning, drawing or losing. Last season was simply numb.

Looking forward to it. It's going to be a tough game and a test of our mettle.

Stoke have 2 wingers, but I am sure that our full backs can handle them. At the other end I fancy Downing against Huth. I'd like to see us control the game and dictate the tempo.

I agree controlling the game is important, but how do you feel about having possibilities?

Original? Sucking Benitez's cock in every post is original? Ok then.

What posts of mine are copies, by the way?

Most of your posts relating to Durango e.g. Hahaha you fell off your chair, haha. Which, as funny as it was originally, wasn't your joke and was quite boring seeing you repeat it in every single thread Durango posted in. It was obvious to anyone reading that you were only doing it to fit in on the forum. Quite sad really.

And I'm not sure how I can suck someone's cock in a post, but if it's possible, then you are surely an expert at it.

Well up for this. Possibly our biggest test so far this season. Stoke are a tough outfit at home and are going well at the moment. They are often hard to play against and make it hard to get a rhythm going. Added to that, they're defending very well this year and are more potent in attack.

If that team posted above is the correct, we should have enough to beat them but it won't be easy, the odd goal.