You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't know about most of you, but i'm really struggling with this place at the moment. The constant bickering and squabbles are something i'd expect to see amongst 5 years olds. You're dragging what is an excellent forum down.

Stop baiting, bullying and being just plain vindictive to each other. We're supposed to be a community with common interests, no, people don't have to get along but you don't have to antagonise others to get a response. You should be adult enough to address the situation, if you've reached a point and you're not getting anywhere use the ignore function. And yes i can say men as i've never seen any of the women on the forum behave in such a manner. I'm really hoping when the season starts you'll take this behaviour back to the FF as i for one don't like it here.

As ski put, some of you need to step back and take a look at yourselves, you really are acting like massive whoppers. (ok i called you the whoppers bit)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about most of you, but i'm really struggling with this place at the moment. The constant bickering and squabbles are something i'd expect to see amongst 5 years olds. You're dragging what is an excellent forum down.

Stop baiting, bullying and being just plain vindictive to each other. We're supposed to be a community with common interests, no, people don't have to get along but you don't have to antagonise others to get a response. You should be adult enough to address the situation, if you've reached a point and you're not getting anywhere use the ignore function. And yes i can say men as i've never seen any of the women on the forum behave in such a manner. I'm really hoping when the season starts you'll take this behaviour back to the FF as i for one don't like it here.

As ski put, some of you need to step back and take a look at yourselves, you really are acting like massive whoppers. (ok i called you the whoppers bit)

Fuck off.

I think a clash of opinions is a good thing. Insulting people however does not make for a decent debate.

Tell you what pisses me off is people carrying over fights from one thread to the other. Let it lie.

A good example of this place when it works well is SD. I have numerous negs from him for arguments we have had on one thread then a whole load of reps for other threads where we agree. It's nothing personal. It's debate.

Don't take it so seriously. If it's doing your head in then don't log on for a bit. People have been arguing and falling out on here ever since I joined and will no doubt continue to do so. It's nothing new and it's nothing to get upset about.

I think a clash of opinions is a good thing. Insulting people however does not make for a decent debate.

Tell you what pisses me off is people carrying over fights from one thread to the other. Let it lie.

A good example of this place when it works well is SD. I have numerous negs from him for arguments we have had on one thread then a whole load of reps for other threads where we agree. It's nothing personal. It's debate.

I agree completely, except people have lost the ability to debate in an acceptable manner on the most part. It's incredibly frustrating.

What does healthy mean in this context, though?

It's not the most amazing adjective for tits.

It means they're a good size and don't reach my knees just yet.

Right melons. I do my best not to start shit but I'm guilty of responding to it in kind. I just put people on ignore now, however that's not an ideal solution. I would much rather see an end to the spite and general vindictiveness. There's a few individuals who take liberties because of the lax moderation on the site and they need to have a word with themselves.

SM, i need to spread again.

Don't take it so seriously. If it's doing your head in then don't log on for a bit. People have been arguing and falling out on here ever since I joined and will no doubt continue to do so. It's nothing new and it's nothing to get upset about.

I don't take it seriously, far from it. It's just no where near as pleasurable a read as it can be. I've been lurking here for a few years and posting for 3, i agree people argue but i don't recall seeing it like this - or maybe it did and i missed it.

Some of you that frequent the FF are probably used to the behaviour, it's just not something you see allot of on the GF.

Guest Jon Snow

I Agree I don't want to be insulted every time my view is different to someone else. It gets old and boring pretty quick when some is calling you a A B or Z after everything you post. But I look forward to having a debate with anyone if they use logic and reasoning to argue their point. That for me seems to be the part that is lacking the most on these forums bar the odd good poster. For the record someone results in pointing out your grammar mistakes it pretty much means you won the argument.

Any ways good post Mellons I get you , I really do.

Pics or the boobs didn't happen.

Photo thread.

Right melons. I do my best not to start shit but I'm guilty of responding to it in kind. I just put people on ignore now, however that's not an ideal solution. I would much rather see an end to the spite and general vindictiveness. There's a few individuals who take liberties because of the lax moderation on the site and they need to have a word with themselves.

Cheers Stronts.

Is Melons bleeding?

Will be next week, i'd be on a negging spree then. No nice 'please behave' threads.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Stronts is a cunt. I like Stronts. Everyone else, to a (wo)man, needs cunting in the bastard.

I think one of the best things about this forum is that you can walk away knowing that you can forget the bullshit and move on.

Guest Jon Snow
I like this thread. Let's all nestle into Melons ample bosom.

Suckle on the nipple of peace and love.

Only if he shaves his nips first.

SM, i need to spread again.

I don't take it seriously, far from it. It's just no where near as pleasurable a read as it can be. I've been lurking here for a few years and posting for 3, i agree people argue but i don't recall seeing it like this - or maybe it did and i missed it.

Some of you that frequent the FF are probably used to the behaviour, it's just not something you see allot of on the GF.

I can remember it being far worse. In fact I'm not even sure what you're referring to at the moment? Seems like the same old GF to me.