You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shelvey:great attitude

gkmacca

The highlight is just coming into training every day. It's a pleasure to get up in the morning knowing you're coming into work at Liverpool Football Club. It's an honour.

“I speak to my brother and he hates getting up in the morning. He gets up at 7am to get a train up to London and he can't stand it. It's just an honour for me to get up and do what I love doing.

“I knew the club was a hard working and family orientated club as soon as I joined. Everyone loves coming to work here. I don't think you could find a better place to work. Everyone is friendly, everyone gets on with everyone.”

Read More Liverpool FC’s Jonjo Shelvey mounts a case for his defence - News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Echo

I hope he does well as he really seems to get the club. A great example for other young players here.

He's certainly got the right attitude.

I think he can grow into a really good player. He's got a good range of passing and for someone so young he doesnt shy away from trying to control the tempo of the game.

Here's hoping he fulfills his potential.

I'm a big fan. I think he has all the attributes to make it. He seems so relaxed on the ball because his first touch gives him immediate time to pick out his pass or assess his options. If we get our training right with this lad then I think he could have a big future in the middle of our park.

I'm a big fan. I think he has all the attributes to make it. He seems so relaxed on the ball because his first touch gives him immediate time to pick out his pass or assess his options. If we get our training right with this lad then I think he could have a big future in the middle of our park.

Agree with that. Kenny had a big hand in his signing apparently, and he's been very keen to give him game time ahead of people like Joe Cole and Ngog. Think the lad will have a big future at the club, Jonjo, Henderson and Speo could well be our future central midfield.

That's taken from the offal from about six months ago.

Yep.

JimmyRiceWriter Jimmy Rice

Yesterday marked the 6-month anniversary of when the Shelvey quotes that are doing the rounds today originally appeared on Liverpoolfc.tv.

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Shelvey is struggling living away from his family and would jump at a chance to move closer to home. I wouldn't be surprised to see us loan him to a London club (qpr, west ham, fulham??) for a season in the hope his game will have improved and he's more ready to live away from home.

I think he's a west ham fan, wouldn't be a bad move for him especially now Nolan is there, personally I'd like him to go to a premier league team, Fulham would be perfect