You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Overrated players

18-5

Lumplard.

He's the kid with the silver spoon and the flash footy boots, who captains the team cos his wanker dad is the manager.

He's the kid that strolls around, expecting all the other kids to pick up his slack and do all the donkey work for him, while he goal mooches to fuck but does fuck all else.

He's the kid who takes all the free kicks and penno's, even though he's shite at taking them, and he never gives any credit to the lads who win them in the first place.

He's the lad with the BMW, the new build semi, the sensible job, the 2.2 kids, the frisky labrador and the dowdy wife who fucks like a sack of spuds, always in the missionary position of course.

He's the lad that's got nay fuckin mates, nay fuckin crack, nay fuckin social life, and he's about as popluar as Ben Hur's mother at a wife swapping gig.

I was really unsure about David Silva - saying with tongue in cheek that he was "Luis Garcia minus the goals" - but while he has settled in very well, and much of their best play comes through him, he really should be scoring more goals.

I think he's only scored about 4 Premiership goals, which isn't really enough for a player in that position.

Rooney for me.

Also notable mentions for Vidic and John Terry.

Also Neville is to thick to hate. I think he is ok, good utility player at best but so is most of our squad.

In fact you could add half our starting 11 to that list and it wouldnt look out of place would it, Joe Cole? Poulsen?, Glen Johnson?,

Marouane Fellaini - he cost £15m and as far as I can tell, all he can do is pass the ball sideways, elbow opponents when going for headers, foul opponents when challenging 50/50s, and look like a Butlins Centre microphone the rest of the time.

Marouane Fellaini - he cost £15m and as far as I can tell, all he can do is pass the ball sideways, elbow opponents when going for headers, foul opponents when challenging 50/50s, and look like a Butlins Centre microphone the rest of the time.

Fellaini's excellent.

Most of my bitter mates agree with Ted! He reminds me of Didi (a poor mans version though!)

Villa doesnt really play as a centre forward for barca he spends most of his time out wide and drifts in late. Come to think of it barca dont really play with centre forwards they just have 2 centre defs a holding midfielder and 7 attacking midfielders no wonder Zlatan Ibrahimović didnt fit in

1) Mario Balotelli

The hype around this lad is astounding. Ryan Babel on crack.

2) Andy Carroll

Sorry lad, but it's true. You are a top player and will continue to develop, but the hype around you is insane.

3) Jack Rodwell

Slim young black English youth in overrated footballer shocker.

4) Adam Johnson

Looks great, looks shit, looks great, looks shit, ad nauseum, unwilling to learn.

5) Robin Van Persie

"Just you wait until Van Persie is back."

Do go on my gooner friend.

6) Theo Walcott

*stares blankly, shrugs shoulders at Wenger*

It's fucking bust lad.

7) Petr Cech

Not a bit of World Class form for, what, 3 years now? Methinks it was knocked out of you Petr.

8) Steven Gerrard

Oooh...really?

9) Gareth Bale

Good player, but come on. Not surprising really, reputation built on one big hat-trick. See Walcott.

10) Nani

Good player, but a scaled down, less-skillfull, less-powerful, less-quick, less-everything version of Ronaldo but apparently the same player.

Lumplard.

He's the kid with the silver spoon and the flash footy boots, who captains the team cos his wanker dad is the manager.

He's the kid that strolls around, expecting all the other kids to pick up his slack and do all the donkey work for him, while he goal mooches to fuck but does fuck all else.

He's the kid who takes all the free kicks and penno's, even though he's shite at taking them, and he never gives any credit to the lads who win them in the first place.

He's the lad with the BMW, the new build semi, the sensible job, the 2.2 kids, the frisky labrador and the dowdy wife who fucks like a sack of spuds, always in the missionary position of course.

He's the lad that's got nay fuckin mates, nay fuckin crack, nay fuckin social life, and he's about as popluar as Ben Hur's mother at a wife swapping gig.

I was going to say Lumpard as well but not as brilliantly put as you have.

3) Jack Rodwell

What's being "slim, young and "black" got to do with anything?

7) Petr Cech

Not a bit of World Class form for, what, 3 years now? Methinks it was knocked out of you Petr.

He's been back in top form this season and last.

8) Steven Gerrard

Oooh...really?

He's injured

10) Nani

Good player, but a scaled down, less-skillfull, less-powerful, less-quick, less-everything version of Ronaldo but apparently the same player.

Not the same player. Still one of the best and most effective wide players in the league, as his goals and assists tally testify.

1) Mario Balotelli

The hype around this lad is astounding. Ryan Babel on crack.

2) Andy Carroll

Sorry lad, but it's true. You are a top player and will continue to develop, but the hype around you is insane.

3) Jack Rodwell

4) Adam Johnson

Looks great, looks shit, looks great, looks shit, ad nauseum, unwilling to learn.

5) Robin Van Persie

"Just you wait until Van Persie is back."

Do go on my gooner friend.

6) Theo Walcott

*stares blankly, shrugs shoulders at Wenger*

It's fucking bust lad.

7) Petr Cech

8) Steven Gerrard

Oooh...really?

9) Gareth Bale

Good player, but come on. Not surprising really, reputation built on one big hat-trick. See Walcott.

10) Nani

i would agree with most of them

Petr Cech has been shite since he started wearing the silly headgear.

i still rate Van Persie although hes never fit(should include Aurelio as overrated for same reasons)

Gerrard was class but has been living off memories for the last 2 years

Not sure about David Luiz either!

By that I mean, I think he is good, just not as good as everyone says! Looks like the type to go marauding up the field leaving gaps at the back.

Plus he looks like Barbara fucking Streisand!

He's very talented, but he will deffo leave gaps, and he's also been rather fortunate not to concede about 5 pennos so far.

You are all sacked!!!! you missed off THE most overrated footballer of all time the darling of the tabloids,the man that made all sky commentators jizz in their pants, the man who made the lead story on sky sports news when he changed his haircut. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the media whore that is! David fucking Beckham