You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 07/04/2022 at 13:55, liverpoolsno9 said:

Dominated. 

5d9272add2a11e41a8fb747b44b67a5f_x96.jpe

Replying to and
Most points in a calendar year 84,85,86 & 87 F.A.Cup Finals 84,85,86 + won the only European trophy we were allowed to enter. We had a bad start in 85-86 but still would have won the League but for a loss to Oxford in the last week, all with a much smaller squad. Dominated.

Oh Fuck off lonely [JH Taylor, that is]

LFC / Everton is like a big brother / little brother scenario. Bigger brother is smarter, taller and better looking. But every time his birthday comes around, everybody’s got to buy his whiny little bitch brother a present so he doesn’t feel left out. And everybody has to walk on eggshells the rest of the year because the entitled little cunt will throw a tantrum if anyone says anything remotely negative about him. Shows up in our extended Red/Blue family What’s Up group. It was so funny last season for the Blue Noses to post all sorts of ‘banter’ following the Anfield derby, but reds in the group daren’t post anything remotely mocking or WW3 breaks out and dummies come out of the pram. But us Reds are expected to suck it up, coming the other way. Cunts. Hope they disappear 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Thanks all. Interesting to read.  My granddad (Big reds fan) used to go to Everton games when LFC where away.  Doubt there’s many that do this now. 

Sad it’s come to this really 

My old fella was the same, even if it was cheap enough now I wouldn't consider it.

16 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

My old fella was the same, even if it was cheap enough now I wouldn't consider it.

I’m just glad he was a red that occasionally went to the blues and not the other way round! 

Spoke about club rivalry to my German mate who supports Monchengladbach. The only team they hate is Cologne and they actually have friendships with other clubs like Hertha Berlin where the two sets of supporters arrange to meet and have a drink together when they play each other. Told him that no clubs in England do that and the majority of the country hate Liverpool the club and the city with all the poverty chants. 

Some Liverpool fans put up a photo of them at Benfica on Twitter during the week and they were all wearing Benfica caps. It seemed to piss off a lot of other teams fans who thought it was shite that you would buy a cap of a team you are playing. It also happened earlier on in the season when a few did the same for AC Milan. I think the Stone Island crew would prefer to smash up bars and fight locals singing brexit songs. 

The Derby has got nastier the last couple of years, mainly because they are shit and blame us for everything.  Would we be nastier towards them if the situation was reversed? 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Spoke about club rivalry to my German mate who supports Monchengladbach. The only team they hate is Cologne and they actually have friendships with other clubs like Hertha Berlin where the two sets of supporters arrange to meet and have a drink together when they play each other. Told him that no clubs in England do that and the majority of the country hate Liverpool the club and the city with all the poverty chants. 

Some Liverpool fans put up a photo of them at Benfica on Twitter during the week and they were all wearing Benfica caps. It seemed to piss off a lot of other teams fans who thought it was shite that you would buy a cap of a team you are playing. It also happened earlier on in the season when a few did the same for AC Milan. I think the Stone Island crew would prefer to smash up bars and fight locals singing brexit songs. 

The Derby has got nastier the last couple of years, mainly because they are shit and blame us for everything.  Would we be nastier towards them if the situation was reversed? 

To be fair, Everton fans also buy caps and shirts and scarves of teams we are playing. 

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

In the eighties we won 16 trophies not counting Charity Shield they won 4. 
Pre the Heysel season we had won 8 them 1. So not only did they not dominate it they never did before or after Heysel. Ifithadnabin……….

The English football in the 80s Facebook page has a few "Everton were the best team in the 80s" posts every week. They would have you believe they won virtually everything that decade when they had 3 good seasons. Our team in 1988 were far superior.

This is off their Bill Kenwright thread. Whatever you think of his tenure, their are lines you don’t cross. Unless you’re a complete cunt,

Taifi gorm

Player Valuation: £950k

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

LFC / Everton is like a big brother / little brother scenario. Bigger brother is smarter, taller and better looking. But every time his birthday comes around, everybody’s got to buy his whiny little bitch brother a present so he doesn’t feel left out. And everybody has to walk on eggshells the rest of the year because the entitled little cunt will throw a tantrum if anyone says anything remotely negative about him. Shows up in our extended Red/Blue family What’s Up group. It was so funny last season for the Blue Noses to post all sorts of ‘banter’ following the Anfield derby, but reds in the group daren’t post anything remotely mocking or WW3 breaks out and dummies come out of the pram. But us Reds are expected to suck it up, coming the other way. Cunts. Hope they disappear 

You sound like you might have inside knowledge of the big brother / whiny little bitch younger brother situation? Just a feeling I've got.