Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

6 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

This has some funny little bits in it, along with another reference to their anger at Red Ron’s Christmas tree. Trivial? Perish the thought.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronald-koemans-first-act-everton-20809058

While the choice of one’s festive baubles might seem trivial,

No shit Sherlock, fuckin weirdos.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Block305 said:

He's such a weird little gobshite. he isn't even from the city and just spouts a load of shit about protestant/catholic stuff in the area. I called him out on it and instead of you know, debating he just blocked me. 

21 minutes ago, clangers said:

Have they got a manager yet?

All gone a bit quiet on the Nuno front. 

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He's such a weird little gobshite. he isn't even from the city and just spouts a load of shit about protestant/catholic stuff in the area. I called him out on it and instead of you know, debating he just blocked me. 

That catcher cunt needs some bad karma to visit him. And I mean really bad karma.

dunno about the 60's but the deffo ran the parade up Scotty in the 80's. I remeber my mum leaning out of our upstairs window with a pool que, dropping a pair of bright red knickers in the open top bus from our 1st floor. The everton one did same, route I mean - they didnt recieve a pair of my mums undies though...

• Upvote 4

Liverpool FC 1974 FA Cup Victory Parade
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - MAY 1974: (THE SUN OUT) Open top bus parade with the 1974 FA Cup moving down Everton Valley onto Scotland Road with on the bus (from left to right) Liverpool striker Kevin Keegan, manager Bill Shankly in tartan cap, chairman Sir John Smith, and assistant manager Bob Paisley after winning the 1974 FA Cup Final against Newcastle United 3-0 in Liverpool, England. (Photo by Liverpool FC via Getty Images)

open-top-bus-parade-with-the-1974-fa-cup

34 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Liverpool FC 1974 FA Cup Victory Parade
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - MAY 1974: (THE SUN OUT) Open top bus parade with the 1974 FA Cup moving down Everton Valley onto Scotland Road with on the bus (from left to right) Liverpool striker Kevin Keegan, manager Bill Shankly in tartan cap, chairman Sir John Smith, and assistant manager Bob Paisley after winning the 1974 FA Cup Final against Newcastle United 3-0 in Liverpool, England. (Photo by Liverpool FC via Getty Images)

open-top-bus-parade-with-the-1974-fa-cup

That's not Scotland Road, it's Oslo

• Like 1

Anyone know how they’re taking the Anfield Rd tree issue over on GOT? I’ve lost my log in details so can’t get onto the Liverpool thread. There is much moral high ground to be had for the dedicated Everton mentalist.

3 hours ago, i5x said:

dunno about the 60's but the deffo ran the parade up Scotty in the 80's. I remeber my mum leaning out of our upstairs window with a pool que, dropping a pair of bright red knickers in the open top bus from our 1st floor. The everton one did same, route I mean - they didnt recieve a pair of my mums undies though...

In 1965, it looks like the parade went from Lime Street Station to the Town Hall... and oddly enough it avoided Scotland Road.

Did we even have a parade for the league in 64 and 66?

3 hours ago, i5x said:

Even Tony's Ma wouldn’t drop her knickers for that lot.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mattyq said:

No idea what he's talking about but Tony Evans is a bit fucking strange and not in a good way

And therefore he represents all the RS.

Obviously. 

10 hours ago, i5x said:

They would have been handy for Tony's Ma,who was already on the bus.

• Like 1

Toby Evan's seems to only ever speak about two subjects. Hillsborough and how he's the most scouse person on the planet.

Every professional scouser/wannabe scouser always has links to Scotty Road even if they've lived in Widnes for 40 years. Scotty Road seems to be longer than the M1 if every person who has lived there is not telling lies. 

Tony Evan's is always beating the "Scouse not English" drum at every opportunity. He even hates people from other parts of the city who don't have a high enough Scouser factor.

Fuck knows how he is a journalist, he just sounds like some fat taxi driver who hates anyone from outside the city. 

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Toby Evan's seems to only ever speak about two subjects. Hillsborough and how he's the most scouse person on the planet.

Every professional scouser/wannabe scouser always has links to Scotty Road even if they've lived in Widnes for 40 years. Scotty Road seems to be longer than the M1 if every person who has lived there is not telling lies. 

Tony Evan's is always beating the "Scouse not English" drum at every opportunity. He even hates people from other parts of the city who don't have a high enough Scouser factor.

Fuck knows how he is a journalist, he just sounds like some fat taxi driver who hates anyone from outside the city. 

Terrible apostrophe usage there Doc.  I'd recommend you don't ever move to Wales.

Tony Evans is a bit of strange one though, you're right there.  How he got to be Sports Editor at the Times is a mystery, all seems to have gone a bit downhill from there for him though.

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

Terrible apostrophe usage there Doc.  I'd recommend you don't ever move to Wales.

Tony Evans is a bit of strange one though, you're right there.  How he got to be Sports Editor at the Times is a mystery, all seems to have gone a bit downhill from there for him though.

Weird, my phone always puts it in and then doesn't do the same for doesn't or hadn't.

I thought that sports journalists have to be impartial and be well balanced yet he is always banging on about how scouse he is and has wound up loads of Evertonians saying it is their fault the derbies are so poisonous these days. It is like reading people who argue on the Echo Facebook page.

Some people are completely obsessed about being scouse, there's nothing with knowing where you came from but going on about it every 5 minutes makes you look narrow minded and parochial.

No one else seems to do it apart from wannabe Cockneys who say they knew Ronnie and Reggie but now live in Essex. 

50 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Weird, my phone always puts it in and then doesn't do the same for doesn't or hadn't.

I thought that sports journalists have to be impartial and be well balanced yet he is always banging on about how scouse he is and has wound up loads of Evertonians saying it is their fault the derbies are so poisonous these days. It is like reading people who argue on the Echo Facebook page.

Some people are completely obsessed about being scouse, there's nothing with knowing where you came from but going on about it every 5 minutes makes you look narrow minded and parochial.

No one else seems to do it apart from wannabe Cockneys who say they knew Ronnie and Reggie but now live in Essex. 

I've read some decent stuff from him down the years and actually quite liked him but he's definitely gone too far now with this record. 3am pissed up rants from a journalist are never ending well. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There can't be many scousers named Toby to begin with. 'Eh Gladwys,that fur coat and no knickers bird from Scotty Road has called her kid Toby. Him and his brother Cecil will have a hell of a childhood.'