You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

State of these t shirts they sold outside Goodison.

Conveniently forgetting they've won fuck all for a quarter of a century.

20200722_105317.jpg

20200722_105331.jpg

Good grief, that 'lost 6 times' Tee is embarassing never mind when you havent won anything since 1995. You'd have to be a special kind of brain dead to wear that. 'Oh, look what the other lot lost'!

And what's that on the wall? Id rather walk alone? Id be surprised if any decent bluenoses arent embarassed by some of the shite on sale.

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Good grief, that 'lost 6 times' Tee is embarassing never mind when you havent won anything since 1995. You'd have to be a special kind of brain dead to wear that. 'Oh, look what the other lot lost'!

And what's that on the wall? Id rather walk alone? Id be surprised if any decent bluenoses arent embarassed by some of the shite on sale.

When I was on holiday in Lanzarote my kids were on some trampoline and some old fella about 75 was waiting behind me in the queue with his grandkids wearing that. I looked at him and started smirking and shook my head. He saw this then his face screwed up in anger, then he heard my accent when the kids were getting off the trampoline. He didnt bother asking me whether I was a red or a blue.

20 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

When I was on holiday in Lanzarote my kids were on some trampoline and some old fella about 75 was waiting behind me in the queue with his grandkids wearing that. I looked at him and started smirking and shook my head. He saw this then his face screwed up in anger, then he heard my accent when the kids were getting off the trampoline. He didnt bother asking me whether I was a red or a blue.

You've got a Wigan accent??

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

One of those tell ya Grandkids you where there days, like Istanbul, Rome, Paris.

The shite stayed up.

4717f386-127d-46ed-9332-cfea728c2f5f.jpg

The start of a powerhouse dynasty, culminating in er... finishing 4th once and being knocked out the Champion's League before they were even in it. 

• Upvote 1

GOT is wonderful, literally anything can set them off.

Poster on innocuous thread "I've just come back from a weekend break to Malaga, had a great time"

Reply..."I knew a RS once who went to Malaga, wall pushing cunt, I hate them"

(27 pages of vitriol)

Another thread..

Poster "What do people think about the Loch Ness Monster, real or not?"

Reply...."Fuckin' RS by ours went there the other year, the merrrrdering, wall pushing cunt. I hate them"

(42 pages of vitriol)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Poster on innocuous thread "I've just come back from a weekend break to Malaga, had a great time"

(27 pages of vitriol)

Another thread..

Reply...."Fuckin' RS by ours went there the other year, the merrrrdering, wall pushing cunt. I hate them"

(42 pages of vitriol)

Can remember talking about whether the moon landings were fake to an Evertonian, within 10 seconds he was moaning about us, the word "conspiracy" started him off.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Can remember talking about whether the moon landings were fake to an Evertonian, within 10 seconds he was moaning about us, the word "conspiracy" started him off.

You don't have to go the Moon to go the Moon, but we did go the Moon. 

Guest Pistonbroke
56 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I remember all those times Man U would win the league and I'd feel gutted and empty. Christ, imagine how the Blues feel now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They all went to bed early. Incoming new stadium announcement tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Posters on GOT tomorrow explaining why they aren't arsed about us.

20200723_002009.jpg

I had a quick look on

there this morning while I was having a shite, and it’s seems 90% of the posters watched the ceremony, despite not being arsed, and some 50 pages were added to their thread about us since yesterday morning.

anyway, finished my poo so back to watching YouTube videos of the reds for another half an hour before getting up.

35 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I had a quick look on

there this morning while I was having a shite, and it’s seems 90% of the posters watched the ceremony, despite not being arsed, and some 50 pages were added to their thread about us since yesterday morning.

anyway, finished my poo so back to watching YouTube videos of the reds for another half an hour before getting up.

Shouldn't you have got up before you had a shite?

Suppose you can blame the dog like!

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Must have killed them making this vid but at least they were in on the joke.

That is as shite as all the other Paddy Power top bantz bullshit adverts they come out with. 

Created by the same kind of mind set as the wankers who post shit memes with a load of crying laughing smileys accompanying them. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

(27 pages of vitriol)

Another thread..

(42 pages of vitriol)

This is ridiculous. No Bloo has ever had a great time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Special K said:

Had to have a quick look on the WSAG forum. It's full of bitters convincing themselves they're not arsed about us winning the league and how empty it must feel for us to celebrate the way we had to last night.

They are fucking gutted

Funny that I was just thinking how empty I've be feeling, gone on for a few weeks now, and last night the lager tasted really strange and for some reason I felt the urge to shed a little tear.