You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henry is here

JohnnyH

Maybe to sort out a contract for Kenny or could they be appointing a CEO???

or maybe it's in regards the stadium???

or maybe he's come to watch the match???

or maybe he's a fan of the Funky Box???

You're not helping the rumour mill with all those options. Pick one and stick to it ya big wool.

Tell you what, I'm fucking glad that Henry was here tonight to see that, and not just turn up for a big game when everyone's up for it.

I hope he's gone into the board room and asked someone to explain to him what Kuyt, Maxi, Cole and Wilson were doing for the last 90 minutes, and how much it cost him per minute to reward them for their efforts.

Bye lads.

Tell you what, I'm fucking glad that Henry was here tonight to see that, and not just turn up for a big game when everyone's up for it.

I hope he's gone into the board room and asked someone to explain to him what Kuyt, Maxi, Cole and Wilson were doing for the last 90 minutes, and how much it cost him per minute to reward them for their efforts.

Bye lads.

thats harsh on a kid playing out of position

thats harsh on a kid playing out of position

I'd expect Reina to play better than that at left back, and I mean that.

What happened to kids playing without fear? The lad just defended his side and left the midfield to try and win the game. I take it he has watched a game of football before and understands that full backs, at home, against middling Portuguese teams, can push forward and attack as well?

I hate that we seem to get these young players in from other teams and it then seems like we're got to teach them how to play football again, from scratch. Can they not do us a fucking favour and ADD to our squad rather than be a mill around our neck, someone we have to 'develop' and 'nurture'?

Bollocks lad, work it out for yourself Danny.

I'd expect Reina to play better than that at left back, and I mean that.

What happened to kids playing without fear? The lad just defended his side and left the midfield to try and win the game. I take it he has watched a game of football before and understands that full backs, at home, against middling Portuguese teams, can push forward and attack as well?

I hate that we seem to get these young players in from other teams and it then seems like we're got to teach them how to play football again, from scratch. Can they not do us a fucking favour and ADD to our squad rather than be a mill around our neck, someone we have to 'develop' and 'nurture'?

Bollocks lad, work it out for yourself Danny.

Some of your posts resemble mong roars.