You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The lets make fun of Nani thread

Xherdan

While I can laugh at these posts (some) it doesn't detract from the fact that Carragher could quite easily have ended his career today. It was worse than just a wreckless challenge, it was down right dangerous and if that had been one of our players (regardless of play acting) then we'd be livid as the mancs should be.

Alright yes, they are dirty, diving, cheating scumbags and maybe it's a bit of karma coming back to them but come on, two wrongs don't make a right. It's not good for the game to see a tackle like that. I cringe when I see players going in like that, I remember Gerrard on a Villa player, can't remember his name now, I remember Essien on Hamann and Essien on a Bolton player as well (again name espaces me) and none of them are tackles I want to see and nor should any football fan.

Rafael is a proper little rat, he's like a petulant child so he should fit right in at the theatre of wank. How he makes it through so many games without being sent of I don't know. Today seemed to me like Dowd "evening it out" with Carra and Rafael. Carra isn't a dirty player by nature so I don't believe for a second he meant that tackle but that doesn't make it any less stupid for himself, his team or in general.

I thought it was that shower of shite that were supposed to be classless and not give a fuck about the rules not us, we're supposed to be different, we are different.... arn't we?!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bad tackle from Carra, could have been a red on another day but there's been much worse this season. Rafael only got away with a yellow because Lucas jumped out of the way if not his shin would have much more than a 2 inch cut on it.

Just got in. How's his injury? Hope it's nothing trivial.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Nani pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Guest simon
While I can laugh at these posts (some) it doesn't detract from the fact that Carragher could quite easily have ended his career today. It was worse than just a wreckless challenge, it was down right dangerous and if that had been one of our players (regardless of play acting) then we'd be livid as the mancs should be.

Alright yes, they are dirty, diving, cheating scumbags and maybe it's a bit of karma coming back to them but come on, two wrongs don't make a right. It's not good for the game to see a tackle like that. I cringe when I see players going in like that, I remember Gerrard on a Villa player, can't remember his name now, I remember Essien on Hamann and Essien on a Bolton player as well (again name espaces me) and none of them are tackles I want to see and nor should any football fan.

Rafael is a proper little rat, he's like a petulant child so he should fit right in at the theatre of wank. How he makes it through so many games without being sent of I don't know. Today seemed to me like Dowd "evening it out" with Carra and Rafael. Carra isn't a dirty player by nature so I don't believe for a second he meant that tackle but that doesn't make it any less stupid for himself, his team or in general.

I thought it was that shower of shite that were supposed to be classless and not give a fuck about the rules not us, we're supposed to be different, we are different.... arn't we?!

Nail on the head.

Simon, seriously. You're talking absolute shite in this thread. Nothing new there obviously but serioulsy...

ari_gold.gif

This is fucking nani you're talking about. Not only that but you're taking the word of some fucking manc about this injury. Personally I hope the cunt's out for a year but as the rolly around snidey cheating cunt WALKED AWAY from Anfield, that's unlikely to be the case. Fucking leave it Simon. And if you must talk constant shit please try applying some basic principles of grammar and punctuation.

Guest simon

I'm not, im just stating what I believe. like I said end of the day hes in a job if that was our player wed be going sick about it. Im a good lad I dont agree with laughing when we dont know the,extent yet. Im not going manc im just being human. Only people I want to see hurt like that is people that,deserve it serious,criminal. Nani maybe a,cunt he maybe a diver but who isnt. No one other than which I mentiom should put in enough pain to make a grown man cry.

I'm not, im just stating what I believe. like I said end of the day hes in a job if that was our player wed be going sick about it. Im a good lad I dont agree with laughing when we dont know the,extent yet. Im not going manc im just being human. Only people I want to see hurt like that is people that,deserve it serious,criminal. Nani maybe a,cunt he maybe a diver but who isnt. No one other than which I mentiom should put in enough pain to make a grown man cry.

Turn it in Simon.

He's a big tart

Simon, he cut his fucking shin!! That's all! He could have gone up to head the ball, collided with someone, and fractured his skull. Maybe he was crying cause he's a grown fucking pussy, earning $100k a week and acting the fart every game.

I guarantee you he'll be playing again in a couple of weeks. So give it a break with the Nani love in. The amount of people who get raped, killed, beaten up, scarred for life every day, and you spend the majority of Sunday talking shite, feeling sorry for that fucking tramp with a cut shin?

Fucks sake mate.

I think Carra's record proves he's not the type to deliberately try that type of tackle. For me it wasn't even necessary to make the challenge but it happened. It's laughable to see all the sanctimonius shit in the papers (James Lawton's is particularly laughable).

Much ado about fuck all. Red for Carra and that little Brazilian twat should have been the correct decisons.

What about a smooth criminal, though?

You dont have muscles in your shin..whoever told ya this must have brains in his arse...mmmmm..errr??

Well you have got shit for brains, there is a muscle in the outer shin "Tibialis anterior muscle" otherwise how would you return your foot to the correct position ?

All muscles work in pairs, one for one direction of movement and the other to return it .

Tibialis.png

The extent?? He walked out of the ground, it was a bad tackle but he wasnt fucking shot. I couldnt give a fuck about him. he's not our player, Carra is.

You're condeming Carra yet youre not mentioning that prick Rafael who tried to go through Lucas for a shortcut 2 minutes later.