You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

I am Shoepiss? First I've heard of it- No idea what you're talking about mate - Probably mistaken for someone else but if Alan Davies (I assume you're speaking of him) has had such a barrage as you allege? He's probably brought most of it on himself given the utter shite he's come out with regarding us of late - Not exactly been quiet regarding matters nothing to do with him has he?

I am Shoepiss? First I've heard of it- No idea what you're talking about mate - Probably mistaken for someone else but if Alan Davies (I assume you're speaking of him) has had such a barrage as you allege? He's probably brought most of it on himself given the utter shite he's come out with regarding us of late - Not exactly been quiet regarding matters nothing to do with him has he?

Where's the rest of it?

What have you done with Redshadow?

Seems like every time I come on here, NV is being patronizing and telling people to fuck off.

Why is that?

Because that's his entire m.o.? He is desperate to be "right" about everything for some reason. Had him on ignore for ages.

Lucas joined from a different league, in a different country, about 8 thousand miles away, where he didn't speak the language or know anybody, and was played in a totally different position with a different roles.

Henderson now plays a few miles down the motorway. Think that covers it.

Im quite surprised you of all people are prepared to write a player off so quickly,being one of the more sensible posters on here.

I am more than willing to admit i was wrong if he turns out to be an average player.

I just believe that he has something about him and Kenny seems to see the same thing.

We are almost building from scratch here and its going to take a bit of time for the team to gel.

I personally think Charlie Adam is absolute shite but if he puts on a red shirt i hope he plays well and improves and becomes a success. I hope so but doubt it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

How you feel about Adam is how I feel about Carroll and Downing. I want them to do well for the club I support, but I don't think they're are good enough to do it at the top level.

I certainly don't want the team built around Carroll. He's a very average player, in my opinion. If that makes me a less sensible poster, so be it. It's what I believed to be true. If he turns out to be a top player, improves in every area of his game, and becomes the prolific goalscorer we require to reach the level to which we're aspiring, I'll be over the moon. Opinions may vary.

I think Carroll could play a part in a varied Liverpool striking approach. Surely we're not going to be so predictable that all we do is leg it up the wing and cross it to Carroll's head? I think that with Gerrard in a strong supporting striker role (when Lucas is back) together with Suarez, Carroll could add that wild card factor.

My concern now, is that with aging players and a thin squad of experience, we may not get to splurge out this summer on another striker, because of big money already spent, but in fact we need to.

Guest ShoePiss

Are you sure about that? Are you saying you didn't say to him you'd pour paint on the grave of someone close to him?

Guest ShoePiss

@alandavies1 Then I'll kick you in what PASSES for your b****cks & pour paint over the grave of someone VERY dear to you - LAUGHING yes?

Are you still saying the above isn't you? Really?

@alandavies1 Then I'll kick you in what PASSES for your b****cks & pour paint over the grave of someone VERY dear to you - LAUGHING yes?

Are you still saying the above isn't you? Really?

Sounds more like you, Shoepiss. I have never seen Redshadow get all warrior like on the internet. You're like it all the time, though. And all you cyber warriors are cut from the same cloth.

Guest ShoePiss
Sounds more like you, Shoepiss. I have never seen Redshadow get all warrior like on the internet. You're like it all the time, though. And all you cyber warriors are cut from the same cloth.

Haha.

Iceman? Don't know what you're talking about mate & Shoepiss? Yes, the above was clearly not me; I'd have thought that was clear; Besides? I embolden words or very occasionally italicise them; I haven't used block capitals like that to emphasise words for a long time now so how you thought it was me? I'll never know....................

And no I never was nor do I claim to be an "Internet Warrior" of any kind. Those sort annoy me enough that I tend to ignore them now more than anything else............