You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Am I the only one thinking they're probably right? When I saw her, I thought this could be chaos! Then I thought, well I suppose it could be us or them as victims so at least it's an even chance.

Seriously, if she'd dropped a bollock on one, are you telling me none of you would've turned sexist? Even when she got the Meireles incident correct, people in the game thread were throwing in 'nice one love'!

Why would I turn sexist? Any assistant ref makes mistakes. If you make too many, you're not good enough to run the line in the top division. It really is that simple.

Or did you turn sexist against that assistant ref that failed to give Tottenham that goal that was a yard over the line before the manc keeper clawed it back at OT? Was it because he was a man he got it wrong?

Is Mike Riley a shit ref because he's a man and not a woman? Or is it because he's not black? I mean, where do you draw the line with that shit?

I'll bet she's a tough customer, I can vividly imagine some of the comments thrown at her from the stands during matches.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
Speaking of female referees I give you Ana Paula De Oliviera

iztjky.jpg

Fuck! Would I not mind having those thighs wrapped around my neck while I was eating muff!

Oh and hahahahaha keys. Bout time that twat was brought down 5 or 6 pegs. 'I recollect wishing the young lady all the best'! Fuck off.

Sky won't do anything about it, they perceive them as the franchise for their football coverage. Disgraceful comments though and if she's good enough to run the line then sex shouldn't come into it. Bet she knows more rules of the game more thoroughly than those two.

It DOES look like tokenism when they use female assistants in the men's game, because the women's game doesn't want male assistants or refs. If you seriously want equality, have equality. But Sky's bunch of neanderthals are ludicrous - no wonder creeps like Ron Atkinson still get sympathy from twits like these.

Am I the only one thinking they're probably right? When I saw her, I thought this could be chaos! Then I thought, well I suppose it could be us or them as victims so at least it's an even chance.

Seriously, if she'd dropped a bollock on one, are you telling me none of you would've turned sexist? Even when she got the Meireles incident correct, people in the game thread were throwing in 'nice one love'!

I don't think that's possible, is it?

Why would I turn sexist? Any assistant ref makes mistakes. If you make too many, you're not good enough to run the line in the top division. It really is that simple.

Or did you turn sexist against that assistant ref that failed to give Tottenham that goal that was a yard over the line before the manc keeper clawed it back at OT? Was it because he was a man he got it wrong?

Is Mike Riley a shit ref because he's a man and not a woman? Or is it because he's not black? I mean, where do you draw the line with that shit?

I'll bet she's a tough customer, I can vividly imagine some of the comments thrown at her from the stands during matches.

Relax. She may be outstanding, blah blah blah. She'll never be seen my most as equal to men linesmen and you know it, whether you like it or not. Remember when Sepp Blatter said women footballers should wear shorter shorts? That's why!

'I'll bet she's a tough customer...' you sound like a queen!

Aren't Andy Gray and "Keysey" also going on in post match interviews with one of their managerial chums, a la "Big Sam" that the offside rule is so complicated in it's current guise that they struggle to understand it? Bit hypercritical of them to then say that a qualified female assistant ref doesn't understand the rules.

I'm a bit sceptical over women in men's football. Saying that, I'd prefer a female lino over that annoying commentating bint on BBC, Jacqui Oatley.

Lizzie on the Football League show floats my boat though. Also, Karren Brady has boss legs. That is all.

Relax. She may be outstanding, blah blah blah. She'll never be seen my most as equal to men linesmen and you know it, whether you like it or not. Remember when Sepp Blatter said women footballers should wear shorter shorts? That's why!

Damn right. It's almost as bad as that time we signed a coon. :wallbutt:

(YNWA - Your argument seems to be that sexism is rife, so we might as well just accept it. You truly are a prick.)

As for the pair of gobshites, I would love for them to get the full Ron Atkinson treatment over this. But I doubt it will happen. Life is never that sweet.

I am no longer surprised by the utter rubbish that comes out of men's mouths when women and football are discussed. It's the same as when black footballers were being abused and it hasn't left the game yet. It's more dangerous when people turn a blind eye to it, so even though some of you are dismissive, at least it's out in the open.

Same for all the 'banana munchers' we have strolling onto the pitch week in, week out nowadays?

It's football, and it's not as though she is taking to the field as a number 9...she's an official...Every single game at every single ground has a crowd choc full of people who are complete thickos but remain capable of reading the game. It's not hard.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

Most what? Most thick cunts? Equality is all the rage, there's an awesome thread on the GF about it. Get with it or get lost!

She could raise her flag at me any day.

Calm down, calm down.

Seriously though, don't be comparing it with racism! Sexism is fuelled with humour and that comes from both sides, a fun way at looking at the differences between men and women. Next, you'll be having mixed sex teams for god's sake!

As for the prick that called me a prick, that's mean and that makes you a prick, prick!

I can't help but feel the usual sky hatred and paranoia from the cheap ass gits that are happy to stream the services that someone else is paying for is fuelling this debate.

Yesterday, some twinkle actually commented that Monkeyhands actually looked frustrated when we won. Why would he care! Get a grip for crying out loud, he's eternally interested in his hairy self, not us. No one but us cares about us massively, Whiskeyface excluded.