You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa talking to the BBC about Kenny, Inter and coming back to the Premiership...

Block109'er

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you like about Rafa, but listen to that interview and hear his response when the interviewer asks him if Ferguson is the best Premiership manager.

Love him or loathe him (and I am firmly in the former camp), the man HATES Taggart and for that alone should have respect, adoration and a fucking knighthood.

Have some respect for one of the "Internet terrorists".

Where were you at the High Court?

And it's twat.

Seeing as I got negged for this, I'd just like to say incase it was misconstrued, that I was supporting Dougie, who I have a lot of respect for in my time lurking and posting at the site.

Good for him.

He says the PL is his priority. Was thinking what club would be a good fit for him? No one obvious springs to mind.

He'd do a good job at Chelsea if he was allowed to spend a bit of money. Personally and I hate to say this I think he's a dead cert for Aston Villa before the end of the season. I can just see history repeating itself.

I don't think his general style of football would go down well at Spurs and he just wouldn't be considered at Old Toilet after his 'facts' rant and Ferguson.

Imagine if he'd gotted to sign most of his number one targets, things would have turned out very differently.

Most coaches would probably say the same. Few of them get to bring in 80 players in 6 years. Even fewer bring that many in, in that time, and have nothing to show for it in years. That happened here.

Guest The Chimp
Most coaches would probably say the same. Few of them get to bring in 80 players in 6 years. Even fewer bring that many in, in that time, and have nothing to show for it in years. That happened here.

So the young kids brought into the academy, the likes of Reina and Torres? A European Cup? Nothing to show? He wasn't the messiah nor was he the Devil. Is it too much to ask for a bit of balance FFS? It fucking sickens me some of the supposed fans who purport to follow this great club.

Guest ShoePiss
hes a european cup winning Liverpool manager whos never ever had anything but praise for our city and fans. I fail to see were the annamosity is coming from amongst some of you even if he did fuck up in his last year

Don't worry about it, there's only a small minority of dickheads like that, sometimes they shout louder and always repeat themselves so there appears to be more of them than there actually is.

Guest The Chimp

You said "nothing". You lack any degree of balance - that would seem irrefutable - so debating with you seems a lost cause sadly.

Edited by The Chimp
Anger management issues