You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who the fuck does melted plastic face think he is?

Einch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I wasn't aware either but it must be because of this :-

BBC Sport - Football - Harry Redknapp defiant over disputed Nani goal

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has refused to backtrack after describing Nani's goal as "a farce" in Manchester United's 2-0 win on Saturday.

The Football Association will decide on Tuesday whether to charge Redknapp for his description of the disputed goal.

"Good luck to them if they want to make an issue of what I said, then I'll make some issues as well," said Redknapp.

"Don't expect me to come out on the TV any more, ever, and speak to the press after the game, because I won't do it."

Harry will set up his own TV channel where he will direct all his own post match interviews and pre match press conferences.

It will start quite well and impress quite a number of people before cracks begin to appear, he resigns as chairman and the company goes into liquidation.

Also, this stinks of kissing up to Ferguson aswell. Fat Sham will try it next.

Exactly. Funny how he didn't threaten to do this directly after the game, when surely his emotions would have been all over the place and the time you'd be most likely to spit out the dummy.

The more managers who see this as a viable action= the less Fergie looks like a hypocritical fucking shithouse bully.

He's right that if he's not allowed to give an honest opinion on a referee decision, he shouldn't be asked the question right after a game and be expected to lie.

I agree with this. It was a bad decision to let the goal stand (which MC could have changed) and if the managers (bar one) are forced to speak in front of live cameras straight after the match I don't think the FA should get involved. It's stupid.